- Compatible XF Versions:
- Creative Commons BY 3.0 license
- Visible Branding:
- NoTHIS ADDON IS NO MORE SUPPORTEDTinyMCE Enhancements
By Cédric CLAERHOUT
This addon will allow you to tweak the TinyMCE editor and will add some plugins.
- Toolbar position (top/bottom, left/center/right)
- TinyMCE status bar (activation, top/bottom, hide html path)
- Wordcount plugin modified for XenForo
- alignment: left/center
- characters with some whitespace
- Update rate
- Update on delete (yes/no)
- Fullscreen plugin modified for XenForo and fixed to be used with the official autosave plugin (see here)
- Official autosave plugin modified for XenForo
- Autosave interval in seconds
- Autosave minimum length
- Autosave retention in minutes
- Ask before unload?
- Status bar integration? (exclusive to XenForo)
- Paste plugin modified for XenForo
- Plain text paste (useful)
- From Word paste
- Select all text (not very useful for any one who knows to press CTRL+A)
- Configuration options:
- Paste Text - Feature Sticky
- Paste Text - Sticky as Default
- Paste Word - Retain style properties
- Paste Word - Convert middot lists
You've got a main zip archive with inside:
- A directory for buttons (import them with the "BbCodes & Buttons Manager")
- Two other zip archives
These two archives are ready to be installed or updated with the Chris Auto Installer Addon
- one for the original XenForo TinyMCE version
- one for the last version of TinyMCE available in the TinyFix.
- If you install the TinyMCE Fix AFTER this addon, you will have to upload again the files of this addon.
- If the autosave icon doesn't display in your customized theme, just upload the icons.png image (the styles\default\xenforo\editor\icons.png) in your theme directoryLicense
Creative Commons BY 3.0
TinyMCE Enhancements (NO MORE SUPPORTED) 1.2.2
A toolbox to tweak TinyMCE with some official plugins: autosave, wordcount, paste & fullscreen.