- Compatible XF Versions:
- Creative Commons BY 3.0 license
- Visible Branding:
- NoTHIS ADDON IS NO MORE SUPPORTEDTinyMCE Enhancements
By Cédric CLAERHOUT
This addon will allow you to tweak the TinyMCE editor and will add some plugins.
- Toolbar position (top/bottom, left/center/right)
- TinyMCE status bar (activation, top/bottom, hide html path)
- Wordcount plugin modified for XenForo
- alignment: left/center
- characters with some whitespace
- Update rate
- Update on delete (yes/no)
- Fullscreen plugin modified for XenForo and fixed to be used with the official autosave plugin (see here)
- Official autosave plugin modified for XenForo
- Autosave interval in seconds
- Autosave minimum length
- Autosave retention in minutes
- Ask before unload?
- Status bar integration? (exclusive to XenForo)
- Paste plugin modified for XenForo
- Plain text paste (useful)
- From Word paste
- Select all text (not very useful for any one who knows to press CTRL+A)
- Configuration options:
- Paste Text - Feature Sticky
- Paste Text - Sticky as Default
- Paste Word - Retain style properties
- Paste Word - Convert middot lists
You've got a main zip archive with inside:
- A directory for buttons (import them with the "BbCodes & Buttons Manager")
- Two other zip archives
These two archives are ready to be installed or updated with the Chris Auto Installer Addon
- one for the original XenForo TinyMCE version
- one for the last version of TinyMCE available in the TinyFix.
- If you install the TinyMCE Fix AFTER this addon, you will have to upload again the files of this addon.
- If the autosave icon doesn't display in your customized theme, just upload the icons.png image (the styles\default\xenforo\editor\icons.png) in your theme directoryLicense
Creative Commons BY 3.0
Unmaintained TinyMCE Enhancements (NO MORE SUPPORTED) 1.2.2
A toolbox to tweak TinyMCE with some official plugins: autosave, wordcount, paste & fullscreen.