[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Just a suggestion... is it worthwhile that this be incorporated into the user log, so that it can be quickly viewed to see what tags are being added? Just a method of being able to see if any member is spamming older threads with tag spam.

Just a suggestion... is it worthwhile that this be incorporated into the user log, so that it can be quickly viewed to see what tags are being added? Just a method of being able to see if any member is spamming older threads with tag spam.

User logs of XF 1.2?

Is it possible to add this feature in this add-on
After doing a thread rebuild it pulls (3>letters) words from the title of the thread and add them to the tag list.

It looks very clean and I might use it but I need my old thread to be consider in any way possible? (I Can't do it manually it will require a lot of time)
Thank You

Is it possible to add this feature in this add-on
After doing a thread rebuild it pulls (3>letters) words from the title of the thread and add them to the tag list.

It looks very clean and I might use it but I need my old thread to be consider in any way possible? (I Can't do it manually it will require a lot of time)
Thank You

Sorry, No
I don't like spam tags.

My suggestion is to extend `xf_tinhte_xentag_tag` with `tag_ category`.

This would then allow to group tags to allow separation

tags.png

so LiverpoolFC would be a club category whilst payers have Player Category. This would show as "Club Tags: LiverpoolFC" "Player Tags: Rush, Aldridge, Molby"
This would also aid the tag cloud if you could select the category to show.

Is there an easy way to create all the tags I want to have available??

In CP-->Applications-->Tags, I can only Delete Empty Tags... Seems I should be able to create any tags I want users to be able to choose from...

Also, is it possible for me as the admin to go back and add tags to other users threads?

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'tinhte_xentag_tags' in 'field list'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 569
XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 23
Tinhte_XenTag_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132

Maybe a bug.
When creating a resource in RM and adding a tag, the tag will show to author on the sidebar Information block.
Then if I reassign the resource to someone else, the tag is not shown anymore.
I don't know if this is a setting or a permission issue or a bug. As admin, I should be able to see all the tags.

Ok I installed it - and I can tag.... but the tag cloud isn't showing up.

I added the XenTag widget to my forum_list page using the widget add on... but it doesn't show up.

I tagged a couple of things and nothing.

How does the Autotag work? Can I get it to automatically tag threads?

Strange - I was able to add the tag cloud by using the other method but not the widget method. Go figure.

Top Bottom