[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Hello,

Could anyone please help me? I got the following error after upgrading XenTag:

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Unknown content type 'tinhte_xentag_forum' - library/XenForo/Model/Tag.php:1014

#0 /var/www/html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php(41): XenForo_Model_Tag->getTagger('tinhte_xentag_f...')
#1 /var/www/html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/Forum.php(22): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->Tinhte_XenTag_actionSave(Object(Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_Forum))
#2 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1446): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_Forum->_preSave()
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1385): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#4 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php(129): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#5 /var/www/html/library/Waindigo/ThreadEvents/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php(20): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave()
#6 /var/www/html/library/Hex/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php(53): Waindigo_ThreadEvents_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave()
#7 /var/www/html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php(33): Hex_Thumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave()
#8 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave()
#9 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/html/admin.php(26): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Thanks!

Please try to upgrade using xml again. Make sure the files are uploaded correctly before upgrading.

That's not going to fix it. You have this at the bottom of Tinhte_XenTag_Installer::uninstallVersion134:
PHP:
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_page');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_forum');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_resource');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_tag');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type_field WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_page');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type_field WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_forum');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type_field WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_resource');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type_field WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_tag');

That runs after the INSERT IGNORE statements in installCustomized. Anyone upgrading from version ID 134 or lower will lose those rows, and that'll result in all sorts of problems.

If you've encountered this issue, you can fix it by executing the following SQL:
Code:
INSERT INTO xf_content_type (content_type, addon_id) VALUES ('tinhte_xentag_forum', 'Tinhte_XenTag');
INSERT INTO xf_content_type_field (content_type, field_name, field_value) VALUES ('tinhte_xentag_forum', 'search_handler_class', 'Tinhte_XenTag_Search_DataHandler_Forum');
INSERT INTO xf_content_type_field (content_type, field_name, field_value) VALUES ('tinhte_xentag_forum', 'tag_handler_class', 'Tinhte_XenTag_TagHandler_Forum');

Then copy this to a PHP file in the root of your XenForo installation and run it (make sure you delete it when you're done):
PHP:
<?php
$startTime = microtime(true);
require __DIR__ . '/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php';
XenForo_Autoloader::getInstance()->setupAutoloader(__DIR__ . '/library');
XenForo_Application::initialize(__DIR__ . '/library', __DIR__);
XenForo_Application::set('page_start_time', $startTime);

$dependencies = new XenForo_Dependencies_Public();
$dependencies->preLoadData();

$contentTypeModel = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_ContentType');
$contentTypeModel->rebuildContentTypeCache();

Last edited:
That's not going to fix it. You have this at the bottom of Tinhte_XenTag_Installer::uninstallVersion134:
PHP:
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_page');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_forum');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_resource');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_tag');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type_field WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_page');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type_field WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_forum');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type_field WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_resource');
$db->query('DELETE FROM xf_content_type_field WHERE content_type = ?', 'tinhte_xentag_tag');

That runs after the INSERT IGNORE statements in installCustomized. Anyone upgrading from version ID 134 or lower will lose those rows, and that'll result in all sorts of problems.

If you've encountered this issue, you can fix it by executing the following SQL:
Code:
INSERT INTO xf_content_type (content_type, addon_id) VALUES ('tinhte_xentag_forum', 'Tinhte_XenTag');
INSERT INTO xf_content_type_field (content_type, field_name, field_value) VALUES ('tinhte_xentag_forum', 'search_handler_class', 'Tinhte_XenTag_Search_DataHandler_Forum');
INSERT INTO xf_content_type_field (content_type, field_name, field_value) VALUES ('tinhte_xentag_forum', 'tag_handler_class', 'Tinhte_XenTag_TagHandler_Forum');

Then copy this to a PHP file in the root of your XenForo installation and run it (make sure you delete it when you're done):
PHP:
<?php
$startTime = microtime(true);
require __DIR__ . '/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php';
XenForo_Autoloader::getInstance()->setupAutoloader(__DIR__ . '/library');
XenForo_Application::initialize(__DIR__ . '/library', __DIR__);
XenForo_Application::set('page_start_time', $startTime);

$dependencies = new XenForo_Dependencies_Public();
$dependencies->preLoadData();

$contentTypeModel = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_ContentType');
$contentTypeModel->rebuildContentTypeCache();

@xfrocks, help to check it.

I've used xentag for a long time, but now I would like to disable it because I have another solution managing my tags. However, there is a problem when disabling the addon.
Tags within content have been auto tagged, when I disable xentag addon I see sth. like this in my content . [HASHTAG]#mytag[/HASHTAG] . How can I remove the formatting? Thank you in advance. @Dinh Thanh ?

I've used xentag for a long time, but now I would like to disable it because I have another solution managing my tags. However, there is a problem when disabling the addon.
Tags within content have been auto tagged, when I disable xentag addon I see sth. like this in my content . [HASHTAG]#mytag[/HASHTAG] . How can I remove the formatting? Thank you in advance. @Dinh Thanh ?

I think after you disable it, you can use Post Replace (addon) to remove or create an bbcode name hashtag to handle them (without) doing anything.

@Dinh Thanh - I need a Widget Framework widget that pulls all threads with specified tags. The current widget seems to pull threads only if they have all the specified tags, and not one or more of the tags.

For example, if I specify that the widget should pull all threads with tag1 and tag2, it only pulls threads that have tag1 AND tag2. I need it to pull threads that have tag1 OR tag2.

Do any of the current widgets do this? If not, would you be interested in developing this? How much would this cost?

Hi. I'm a newbie to Xenforo but I already LOVE it and feel grateful to the developpers. I migrated from vb 4 in a breeze (a night to be more precise) after trying to get the offical vb5 to work (never did).....
Soexcuse me if my question sounds sutpid or if it has been already answered (I searched ).
First of all thank you all developpers here and members : reading the forum helped me a lot. And about seao I allready seee changes after 3 days...

So my question : I installed xentag, modifed the page container template as indicated., and no cloud of tags appears... (first I thought it was the addon sidebar position and I got rid of it and modified th etempade to have the order I neddent and no member panel art the top .

What coul I have done wrong ?
Thx in advance

Is there a more detailed explanation of this add-on's features that someone can point me to? Specifically, I can't seem to figure out what "in-word suggestion" means.

I am trying to figure out how this add-on differs from Tag Essentials, particularly in the area of suggestion tags based on thread title/content and the tools it provides to deal with synonyms.

I have a question about this.

Does this only tag new threads after the mod is installed? Or is it supposed to tag all old threads too.

The reason I ask is after installing and setting it up the old threads never got auto tagged. I haven't yet tested to see if it will auto tag new ones.

Please point me in the right direction if someone can. Not sure if I did something wrong or if the auto tag feature only applies to new threads after the mod is installed.

Thanks and let me know.

Also if someone knows how to get rid of the "watched tags" navigation link let me know that too. I went to the navigation template but the link is no where to be found. Thanks.

- TheXboxCloud

This is a great addon, @Dinh Thanh . However, I have a question. Is it also possible to use the tags of a thread as schema.org keywords to improve seo?

@xfrocks
Is this possible?
Thanks

I have a question about this.

Does this only tag new threads after the mod is installed? Or is it supposed to tag all old threads too.

The reason I ask is after installing and setting it up the old threads never got auto tagged. I haven't yet tested to see if it will auto tag new ones.

Please point me in the right direction if someone can. Not sure if I did something wrong or if the auto tag feature only applies to new threads after the mod is installed.

Thanks and let me know.

Also if someone knows how to get rid of the "watched tags" navigation link let me know that too. I went to the navigation template but the link is no where to be found. Thanks.

- TheXboxCloud

We don't have any Auto tag feature. We have auto tag link to keyword, not auto tag.
Thanks.

I've just added custom descriptions for certain tags. This works fine. However, I just can enter plain text for the description, no line break or html tags. Is it possible to use the wysiwyg editor to edit tag descriptions? @Dinh Thanh

We design it as tag page description too. So by default, xenforo use it as plain text.
We have a new version to add more information for a tag. This will be display on another tab on tag page.

I will update it soon.

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 7.23.34 AM.webp

Thanks, lovely update :love:

Where is this option? New option "Suggest Threads" to show related tagged threads on thread view permission denied

Here it is :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 11.16.51 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 11.16.51 AM.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 10
@Dinh Thanh - I remember your tagging mod used to have URLs with "+" as a separator, whereas XF 1.5 uses "-" as a separator.

If I install this mod, can I still have "-" as a separator in the URLs? And is that a custom option, or the default one?

Top Bottom