[Tinhte] Image Attachment Optimization & CDN Support

[Tinhte] Image Attachment Optimization 2.3.0 20170315

No permission to download
When I click on a thumbmail while using this addon, nothing comes up. I can only see the thumbnail .
Can you see it with this addon disabled? This addon does not effect to your mentioned part, it just caches the images and release the view permission.

Can you see it with this addon disabled? This addon does not effect to your mentioned part, it just caches the images and release the view permission.
Yes when I disable this addon and click on a thumbnail, the enlarged image comes back and it's all back to normal.

Image attachments will be displayed as Images in quote content.

Is there anyway this can be turned off? My members are getting annoyed at scrolling through images they have already seen that someone else quoted.

Image attachments will be displayed as Images in quote content.
Is there anyway this can be turned off? My members are getting annoyed at scrolling through images they have already seen that someone else quoted.

Thinking out loud - you could achieve this with CSS in templates. Quote content is within a separate container/div, and use a CSS 'display:none;' against images.

This is working great with Cloudfront. I also enabled attachments and they are being served correctly.
What would it take to extend the CDN capabilities to allow all file attachments? .txt, .pdf, .xls, etc?

Thinking out loud - you could achieve this with CSS in templates. Quote content is within a separate container/div, and use a CSS 'display:none;' against images.

That would work, I guess. I liked the default behavior though.

With the latest update, we are having issues with image attachment as we are not using the friendly URL and image attachments are added using the friendly URL scheme if we use your addon.

Also we get a 404 page on posting anything, this I think is again to do with the friendly URL.

Next update we will fix image attachments follow system friendly url

Also we get a 404 page on posting anything, this I think is again to do with the friendly URL.

I don't understand what you mean? Why 404?

With the latest update, we are having issues with image attachment as we are not using the friendly URL and image attachments are added using the friendly URL scheme if we use your addon.

Could you Please upload new files and check again?

Top Bottom