[Tinhte] HTML5 Uploader (Unmaintained)

[Tinhte] HTML5 Uploader (Unmaintained) 1.0.3

No permission to download
This bug is actually still there. IE 11 shows a horizontal scroll bar going way out right, even though there is nothing visible there. This occurs when you are in thread_view and quick reply is available, and, of course, the HTML5 uploader is enabled.

The bug is in: ./js/Tinhte/Html5Uploader/plupload/js/plupload.full.min.js

There's a "font-size:999px" in a style attribute. Found easily since it's the only font-size in that script.

Changing that to any normal size font removes the horizontal scroll bar.
thanks, i removed this because of that horizontal scroll to right.
will re-add and try what you suggest, thank you.

@Robust I believe only the HTML5 Uploader. But it'd be nice if it'd fallback to Flash uploader in case the browser didn't support HTML5. And if it didn't support Flash as well, it'd fallback to basic uploader.
No - with this addon activ and Flash in your Browser active you will use flash. If you deactivate Flash or uninstall it, then you use automaticly HTML5. If you dont have Flash AND HTML5 Browser, then you fall back to the single file upload.

Tinthe says that in a post bevor a time ago. ;)

That's very strange. I have installed this double, even re-uploaded all the files. It doesn't work on mobile devices. When disabling flash in Chrome on a normal pc it doesn't work either.

Does it need special modules or a special php-version or is there a way to debug the process since I'm left here in the dark :(

Last edited:
You should enable Flash upload in your xenforo ACP, and deaktivate Flash in your Browser - then it should work. :)

No, I did several tests with browsers and operating systems, using 1.02b and then upgrading to 1.03.

Nothing.

There may be a conflict with another add-on, but there are no errors...I'm using Xenforo 1.5.

Changing to the default style doesn't help either.

I use also XF 1.5 and in two forums 1.0.3 and in one 1.0.2.x - in all it works for me and no user reports an error. Mysteruis... I have no idea what other addon can conflict with this one. Sorry. But I use realy a lot of addons in my Boards. ;)

Finally it's running. There was a little problem with a custom-add-on.

Thank you for this great piece of software!

I want to replace the Flash Upload with this, how can I do this. I don't want to enable the Flash Upload in my XenForo.

This dont work - you must enable Flash upload in ACP for this addon and its on your users to disable Flash. Thats like this addon work.

But sure a optition or a switch will be nice... :)

Weird.
has been working perfect before but I've tested today from my phone and is not working (doesn't allow select multiple pics)
in the PC with flash disabled it works. but doesn't work from iphone now. any idea?
--
Edit,
Definitely. is not working on 1.5.1 even after re-install, and with all the addons disabled.
Doesn't allow select multiple pictures.

Last edited:
Weird.
has been working perfect before but I've tested today from my phone and is not working (doesn't allow select multiple pics)
in the PC with flash disabled it works. but doesn't work from iphone now. any idea?
--
Edit,
Definitely. is not working on 1.5.1 even after re-install, and with all the addons disabled.
Doesn't allow select multiple pictures.
Still working for me. Try turning all your other addons off and seeing if it still won't work.

Still working for me. Try turning all your other addons off and seeing if it still won't work.
Hello Rambro, thanks for your confirmation.
yes, I did that, I've disabled all my addons, re-upload all the files, uninstalling / installing again, and doesn't work. enabled flash, disabled, using imagick or PHP built-in GD, cleaning the cache of my mobile, etc etc. doesn't work here and I don't have idea why. ;/
I'll try on my test board later ;/

Hello Rambro, thanks for your confirmation.
yes, I did that, I've disabled all my addons, re-upload all the files, uninstalling / installing again, and doesn't work. enabled flash, disabled, using imagick or PHP built-in GD, cleaning the cache of my mobile, etc etc. doesn't work here and I don't have idea why. ;/
I'll try on my test board later ;/
Weird. No errors or anything?

absolutely nothing of errors or heavy addons / customizations. is a very clean board.
And I've finished my tests on my test board (fresh installation, without addons) and same result, doesn't upload multiple pictures from Iphone with IOS 7.1.2.
Before was working perfectly, I don't know why doesn't work now. I'll test with other phones.. I don't know what's wrong...:confused:

This addon doesn't work (doesn't allow multiple uploads from phones) if you have your js folder in other domain (cdn) and you have something like this on your config.php:
Code:
$config['javaScriptUrl']   = 'https://otherdomain.cdn.com/js';
There are some way to make it work using this configuration?

Hello HWS. No, it doesn't. 1000% sure after several tests.
I was thinking that maybe require make some changes in some file in the addon?
[...](and adapt the template)
What template should I modify? template.php?:coffee:
PHP:
<?php

class Tinhte_Html5Uploader_Template extends XenForo_Template_Public
{
    const JS_SWFUPLOAD = 'js/swfupload/swfupload.min.js';
    const JS_ATTACHMENT_EDITOR = 'js/Tinhte/Html5Uploader/attachment_editor.js';
    const JS_PLUPLOAD = 'js/Tinhte/Html5Uploader/plupload/js/plupload.full.min.js';

public static function getLanguage()
    {
        $languageId = self::$_languageId;
        $languages = XenForo_Application::get('languages');

if (isset($languages[$languageId]))
        {
            return $languages[$languageId];
        }

return false;
    }

public static function replaceSWFUpload()
    {
        $required = XenForo_Template_Public::$_required;
        $changed = false;

if (isset($required['js']))
        {
            $js = &$required['js'];
            $found = false;

foreach (array_keys($js) as $key)
            {
                if ($js[$key] === self::JS_SWFUPLOAD)
                {
                    $js[$key] = self::JS_PLUPLOAD;
                    $found = true;
                }
            }

if ($found)
            {
                $js[] = self::JS_ATTACHMENT_EDITOR;

$language = self::getLanguage();
                if (!empty($language['language_code']))
                {
                    $jsPath = Tinhte_Html5Uploader_Language::getLanguageJsPath($language['language_code']);
                    if (!empty($jsPath))
                    {
                        $js[] = $jsPath;
                    }
                }

$changed = true;
            }
        }

if ($changed)
        {
            XenForo_Template_Public::$_required = $required;
        }