XF 1.2 Time Zone wrong, despite ACP setting

OwenJames

Hi

Searched for this, but couldn't find anything specific to my problem...

I have my time zone set correctly in ACP (GMT +9), but on the forum it is wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

As EQnoble said, this is due to your user profile settings. What happened is when you first installed Xenforo and setup your admin account, your settings inherited the default settings (including a Timezone that differs than the one you really want). Even though you changed everything in the ACP, that only applies to newly created accounts. Simply update your profile information.

Last edited:
Ha, you are correct!

Thanks once again for a superbly fast reply. I really feel like I am getting value for money with this.

So, will the members be set to the correct timezone, or will they too have to change things like I just did?

Cheers!

Ha, you are correct!

Thanks once again for a superbly fast reply. I really feel like I am getting value for money with this.

So, will the members be set to the correct timezone, or will they too have to change things like I just did?

Cheers!

They choose it upon when they register.

Funny, I noticed the exact same thing today, was driving me crazy changing the settings on both my server and the xenforo installation, rebuilding caches, couldn't figure it out until I found this thread! Great advice guys!

Top Bottom