Fixed  Time zone selection

36ixtyview

I'm sure this will be addressed at some point, but Sydney is not shown under (UTC+10:00), I'm sure there are a few of us out here than Brisbane ;). Other regions are probably not fully covered either.

Looking good so far guys, I've just started to look for a solid forum, vBulletin was on the short list but maybe not any more :)

Almost no country from the middle east in not in the list. Hope they add them soon as I had to choose Russia/Moscow IIRC.

But I wouldn't count this as a bug.

It's actually the same time zone setup as Hobart, though I have no idea why I put that over Melbourne and Sydney. Changed now. :)

It's actually the same time zone setup as Hobart, though I have no idea why I put that over Melbourne and Sydney. Changed now. :)

Hobart is not shown under UTC+10:00. I'm sure there are a few of us out here than Sydney. :p

Mike, never listen to Aussies from the northern island. We sure don't! ;)

Given half the Australian population live in Sydney and Melbourne I think it's a fair call :p 'sides.. don't you Taswegians need special keyboards for those webby fingers :p hehehehe

Still really.. Brisbane what were you thinking :p hehehe
Brisbane does not have the same time zone rules as Sydney/Melbourne/Hobart. Brisbane doesn't respect DST, while S/M/H does. (At least that's what my test script tells me. :))

tee hee heee
giggle.gif

Brisbane does not have the same time zone rules as Sydney/Melbourne/Hobart. Brisbane doesn't respect DST, while S/M/H does. (At least that's what my test script tells me. :))

They don't believe in Daylight Savings in QLD ... coz all that extra sunlight fades the curtains.. and the chooks stop laying :p hehehehe

Top Bottom