1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Time zone selection

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by 36ixtyview, Aug 5, 2010.

1. 36ixtyview

36ixtyview New Member

I'm sure this will be addressed at some point, but Sydney is not shown under (UTC+10:00), I'm sure there are a few of us out here than Brisbane ;). Other regions are probably not fully covered either.

Looking good so far guys, I've just started to look for a solid forum, vBulletin was on the short list but maybe not any more :)

2. Ahmed

Ahmed Well-Known Member

Almost no country from the middle east in not in the list. Hope they add them soon as I had to choose Russia/Moscow IIRC.

But I wouldn't count this as a bug.

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's actually the same time zone setup as Hobart, though I have no idea why I put that over Melbourne and Sydney. Changed now. :)

4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

5. Mike

This one was first. :p

6. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

So I now see :p

Still really.. Brisbane what were you thinking :p hehehe

7. Lost

Lost Well-Known Member

Hobart is not shown under UTC+10:00. I'm sure there are a few of us out here than Sydney. :p

Mike, never listen to Aussies from the northern island. We sure don't! ;)

8. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Given half the Australian population live in Sydney and Melbourne I think it's a fair call :p 'sides.. don't you Taswegians need special keyboards for those webby fingers :p hehehehe

9. Lost

Lost Well-Known Member

Not the right half though.

Keyboards are a disaster, I use voice commands to control my computer. It's a bit iffy, but if I position the microphone right in the middle between my two heads it works pretty well. :D

Dragonfly likes this.
  10. Mike

Brisbane does not have the same time zone rules as Sydney/Melbourne/Hobart. Brisbane doesn't respect DST, while S/M/H does. (At least that's what my test script tells me. :))

11. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

tee hee heee [​IMG]

12. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

They don't believe in Daylight Savings in QLD ... coz all that extra sunlight fades the curtains.. and the chooks stop laying :p hehehehe