Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 2.7.1

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Tickets doesn't work for disabled users:
1680791933158.webp

Says to click Contact Us, which goes to support which says to contact us. If I disable Tickets replacement of Contact Us disabled users can get to Xenforo Contact Us page without issue. Can you check on how to fix this. Thanks

Trying to upgrade from 2.1.0 to 2.1.5. I noticed this folder Scripts/inbound-ticket.php which is not inside Upload folder

Screenshot 2023-04-11 042008.webp

Where should i add it?

I really wish there was a bit more attention paid to knowledge base articles...

One change would be to add support for @Xon Elastic Search Essential, so that KB articles show when searching for terms in the auto-complete dropdown.

Another would be a way to show knowledge base entries in forums but redirect them to the article. This probably isn't possible, but it would help increase the visibility of important articles.

Would love to have none visible staff note or hidden reply within ticket for behind-the-scenes admins/mods discussion but it seems like @NixFifty is not open to suggestions.

Another would be a way to show knowledge base entries in forums but redirect them to the article. This probably isn't possible, but it would help increase the visibility of important articles.
Knowledge base articles could have an associated discussion thread (like the resource addon)

Would love to have none visible staff note or hidden reply within ticket for behind-the-scenes admins/mods discussion but it seems like @NixFifty is not open to suggestions.
I've found him to be open to suggestions, however there are time limitations for him to work on things.

Reactions: Naz
Guest tickets do not show up in admin's queue. Tickets by registered members are there. What could be the problem?

I can see the content by entering the ticket url .../support/40/

Guest tickets do not show up in admin's queue. Tickets by registered members are there. What could be the problem?

I can see the content by entering the ticket url .../support/40/

It's [XenConcept] Linked Accounts that caused the issue.

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.4

• Fix possible error when using XenForo Enhanced Search and searching with status IDs.
  • Add indexes to ticket table to reduce query time when viewing list of tickets.
  • Add missing phrase in watched category emails.
  • Improve formatting of spam-trigger logs for a user/email when displayed on a ticket.
  • Add "Allow images"/"Allow embedded media" ticket permissions. These permissions apply to a user's ticket even after it is posted.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey,

after reading this discussion I've noticed that the "Time since last reply" criteria in the ticket escalations not working has been a known issue for a year.
Lots of people, including myself, are interested in using that. My specific use case would be automatically locking tickets after two days post-resolution, so users can't reply to months-old tickets.

Is there any plan to resolve the bug or a manual fix that can be applied? I would be greatly thankful!

Is there any plan to resolve the bug or a manual fix that can be applied? I would be greatly thankful!
The filtering system is not working properly, there are extra pages. I reported a similar error by opening a support ticket. I reported a few months ago. They are still working on it, is it so difficult to solve?

Also, something broke after this update. I can't add fields, do you have this problem too?

Hello @NEX
Looking to exclude Tickets template from Advertising.
What template name should i specify for your addon? Thanks

2023-11-02 13_47_12-Ads Manager [General] _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel — Mozilla Fi...webp

Hello @NEX
Looking to exclude Tickets template from Advertising.
What template name should i specify for your addon? Thanks

View attachment 293359

View the page you want to prevent ads from showing on, right click, and click inspect. Scroll to the top and look for data-template=. The portion between the quotation marks is the name of the template you're viewing, which is what you'll want to add to that list.

1698942284742.webp

Conisder, "Post as a user" is used to reply to tickets. Mods who have permission bypass user privacy can still see replies of that user despite not having permission to see/reply to ticket by others.

We have a special created user to use to reply to tickets and only two admins can reply to tickets out of 20 mods who have bypass user privacy checked. This shouldn't allow mods to see the replies to tickets.

@Naz

@Naz

I'm about to renew my license and purchase a couple more. I'd love to see some attention given to expanding the Knowledge Base portion of this addon, as right now it's a serious pain to work with.

Main feature requests
  1. Bypass (or add an option to bypass) ACP > Options > Messages > Maximum message length, so we can post longer articles.
  2. Add ability to change article category. Right now it requires deleting and re-posting an article (changing it's article ID and breaking links).
  3. Add option to set the URL portion/slug for help articles (like we can for forum nodes). Huge for standardizing links across sites where the same articles likely have different article ID's, breaking links. Currently using route filters and, as you can imagine, it's a mess.
  4. Add permissions for KB categories. This would allow us to articles for staff and other groups.
  5. Add ability to set display ID to articles, allowing us to change the order in which articles appear within categories on nf_tickets_kb_index.
  6. Add article edit log/history, allowing us to view changes and undo a saved mistake. This is a huge issue, as accidentally saving an article will overwrite anything there previously.

Less important feature requests
  1. Add ability for members to bookmark help articles.
  2. Add ability for members to mark help articles helpful.
  3. Add ability to import/export KB articles. This would be a big help for those with multiple sites.

I'm open to funding some or all of these depending on cost :)

Last edited:
If I want to impose restrictions on users to create tickets. For example, 1 user can create 1 ticket per month. Are there such settings in the plugin?

Top Bottom