Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 2.7.1

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Getting this error(s) running the latest version.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'nf_tickets_category_id' on XFRM:ResourceItem[263] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:213

Stack trace:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(125): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('nf_tickets_cate...')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/nf_tickets_xfrm_resource_linked_category.php(23): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('nf_tickets_cate...')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(38): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('nf_tickets_xfrm...', Array, true, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:nf_ticke...', Array, true, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1681): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:nf_ticke...', Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/xfrm_resource_edit.php(156): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:nf_ticke...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(38): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfrm_resource_e...', Array, true, NULL)
#9 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:xfrm_res...', Array, true, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:xfrm_res...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:ResourceItem...', 'public:xfrm_res...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

Request state:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "/resources/ozzmodz-change-attachment-name.263/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(74) "https://xxxxxxxx.com/resources/ozzmodz-change-attachment-name.263/updates"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Still getting this error, not sure why I seem to be the only one. 🤔

Use CAPTCHA for guest ticket actions is enabled, but the captcha doesn't show.
I have hCaptcha enabled in site options, I've also tried Turnstile. On the ticket page for guests I see this in source:
HTML:
<div class="js-captchaContainer"></div>
<noscript><input type="hidden" name="no_captcha" value="1" /></noscript>

Use CAPTCHA for guest ticket actions is enabled, but the captcha doesn't show.
I have hCaptcha enabled in site options, I've also tried Turnstile. On the ticket page for guests I see this in source:
HTML:
<div class="js-captchaContainer"></div>
<noscript><input type="hidden" name="no_captcha" value="1" /></noscript>
I'll look in to it, thanks.

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.2

• On fresh install, add a route filter to replace tickets/ with support/.
  • Rename "Tickets" navigation tab to "Support".
  • Remove ticket title from ticket URLs.
  • Fix restricting search to a ticket category.
  • Fix guests not being able to see their own moderated replies or tickets.
  • Fix not being able to convert a guest's ticket to a thread.
  • Hide filtering options for guests viewing tickets they've created.
Includes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Getting this error(s) running the latest version.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'nf_tickets_category_id' on XFRM:ResourceItem[263] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:213

Stack trace:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(125): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('nf_tickets_cate...')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/nf_tickets_xfrm_resource_linked_category.php(23): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('nf_tickets_cate...')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(38): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('nf_tickets_xfrm...', Array, true, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:nf_ticke...', Array, true, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1681): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:nf_ticke...', Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/xfrm_resource_edit.php(156): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:nf_ticke...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(38): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfrm_resource_e...', Array, true, NULL)
#9 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:xfrm_res...', Array, true, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:xfrm_res...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:ResourceItem...', 'public:xfrm_res...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

Request state:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "/resources/ozzmodz-change-attachment-name.263/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(74) "https://xxxxxxxx.com/resources/ozzmodz-change-attachment-name.263/updates"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
The XFMG support has a bug, there is a v2.5.2 which has the fix. Just waiting for @NixFifty to release it.

Still getting this error on the latest version @Xon @NixFifty

Still getting this error on the latest version @Xon @NixFifty
It looks like the schema modifications didn't apply as expected.

Can you do a rebuild of XFRM add-on? Tickets listens for XFRM being installed or rebuild and then applies the schema changes.

Did a rebuild on XFRM, still get the error.
Try running this from the CLI;
Code:
php cmd.php xf-addon:install-step NF/Tickets 1

Did you have XFRM and Tickets both enabled at the same time?
Was the Tickets add-on in the zombie state where it had some red text next to it in the addon list?

The table xf_rm_resource should have the column nf_tickets_category_id.

But my guess is that it sounds like there is an add-on extending XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem and either isn't using XFCP system, or is incorrectly implementing the getStructure function.

The table xf_rm_resource should have the column nf_tickets_category_id.

But my guess is that it sounds like there is an add-on extending XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem and either isn't using XFCP system, or is incorrectly implementing the getStructure function.

I’ll have to look, I know there is some old custom code on this site.

Yeah, it is some old code and is incorrectly implementing the getStructure function.

I added the information from
NF\Tickets\XFRM\Entity
into the file with the old code, and that seems to have fixed the issue.

Thank you for the information and sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks. I think I am checking the right boxes etc. But it just doesn't show. If I try to submit a ticket - it fails with you must complete the Captcha.

If I am doing something wrong or need me to try different settings, let me know. Thanks

I found out the issue.

I was looking at @Xon site for tickets, which captcha works, and noticed that captcha.min.js was included in create ticket page source. I didn't see that javascript included in my create ticket page source.

I added to template nf_tickets_category_create_ticket
Code:
<xf:js src="xf/captcha.js" min="1" />

The captcha now shows and I can used tickets with capthca for guests now.

I was looking at @Xon site for tickets, which captcha works, and noticed that captcha.min.js was included in create ticket page source. I didn't see that javascript included in my create ticket page source.
You need to include it in a few more place than that, but an official fix should be out soon.

The new iOS web push notifications would help this app I think.

Getting a reply to your ticket sounds like something I would want a notification for ....

at least alot more than stuff like this.

Comments on a watched media item or album Quotes your media or album comment

Top Bottom