Thunder! Thunder! Thunder!

jmurrayhead

THUNDERCATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

thundercats-lion-o-statue-03.jpg

Thundercats, Transformers (the first) cartoon series were favs of mine but also a few others Dungeons & Dragons & Dogtanion and the 3 muskehounds. :p

darta2.webp

dungeons-dragons.webp

Same. These were the good ole' days.

Funny, I was thinking about the good ol' days as well. But not with that drivel you were watching. We had these classics:

Alvin Show, Deputy Dawg, Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, Scooby Doo (the original, not the horrid remakes done starting in the 80s), The Bugs Bunny Show, The Flintstones, The Huckleberry Hound Show, The Jetsons and Yogi Bear (again, the original, not the horrid remakes).

I've got the full box set for Thundercats on DVD. Doesn't quite have the same feel watching it as a 29 year old as it did when I was 5!

I've also been on the look out for Mysterious Cities of Gold on DVD. They have it in HMV sometimes.

Excellent!

I was also really excited when I first saw the new series of Thundercats on Cartoon Network last year, but was really disappointing when I watched it.

Thundercats, Transformers (the first) cartoon series were favs of mine but also a few others Dungeons & Dragons & Dogtanion and the 3 muskehounds. :p
hmm...didn't know Dungeons and Dragons had a TV show, never even heard of the other.

Funny, I was thinking about the good ol' days as well. But not with that drivel you were watching. We had these classics:

Alvin Show, Deputy Dawg, Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, Scooby Doo (the original, not the horrid remakes done starting in the 80s), The Bugs Bunny Show, The Flintstones, The Huckleberry Hound Show, The Jetsons and Yogi Bear (again, the original, not the horrid remakes).
I assure you, there is nothing drivel about what I was watching. Never heard of Alvin show. Heard of Deputy Dog, but never watched it. Love the Rocky and Bullwinkle show. Loved the original Scooby Doo. Loved the Bugs Bunny Show. Loved the Flintstones. Liked the Huckleberry Hound Show. Loved the Jetsons. Liked Yogi Bear.
Excellent!

I was also really excited when I first saw the new series of Thundercats on Cartoon Network last year, but was really disappointing when I watched it.
Same. I love the art style, but I could not get drawn into the story.

hmm...didn't know Dungeons and Dragons had a TV show, never even heard of the other.

I assure you, there is nothing drivel about what I was watching. Never heard of Alvin show. Heard of Deputy Dog, but never watched it. Love the Rocky and Bullwinkle show. Loved the original Scooby Doo. Loved the Bugs Bunny Show. Loved the Flintstones. Liked the Huckleberry Hound Show. Loved the Jetsons. Liked Yogi Bear.

Same. I love the art style, but I could not get drawn into the story.

The Alvin show may be what they are calling Alvin and the Chipmunks. I could be wrong.....

Top Bottom