[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: last_post_id - library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php:584
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 7:35 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(584): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/mike/publ...', 584, Array)
#1 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(550): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->_addFirstAttachmentsToThreads(Array, Array, Array, Array, true)
#2 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(382): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->_addFirstAttachments(Array, Array, Array)
#3 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(347): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToContents(Array, Array, Array)
#4 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(79): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToThreads(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(45): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->_getThreadThumbnailsResponse(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#6 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#7 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/mike/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://oldrow.net/forums/fishing.17/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Getting this error

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: last_post_id - library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php:584
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 7:35 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(584): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/mike/publ...', 584, Array)
#1 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(550): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->_addFirstAttachmentsToThreads(Array, Array, Array, Array, true)
#2 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(382): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->_addFirstAttachments(Array, Array, Array)
#3 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(347): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToContents(Array, Array, Array)
#4 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(79): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToThreads(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(45): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->_getThreadThumbnailsResponse(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#6 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#7 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://oldrow.net/forums/fishing.17/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Getting this error
Do you have any other add-ons installed that might be conflicting?

This is a great Ad-on. I use it but one thing that is bad. Is now users can't see which Nodes have new content in them. Usually the node picture turned from Blue to Red. Red meaning there is new topics in that Forum.

Anyway we can add a Red border around the pictures meaning there is new content in that forum?

Anyway we can add a Red border around the pictures meaning there is new content in that forum?
and/or set a different title text color on new content
Code:
.nodeInfo .unread .nodeTitle a {color:#B22222;}
.node .unread .nodeText .nodeTitle a {color:#B22222;}
.discussionListItems .unread .title a {color:#B22222;}

Im not sure if i misunderstood. But i already set a color inside the view forum threads. But i mean on the main screen Home Tab. Now there is pictures so the icons cant turn color brighter.

I have added a photo as an example. L42TH@VT7DHN`]X6DPOPG5K.webp

The red box around the node pictures would let them know there is a new topic. But of course the photos also changes when there is a new thread. So the user would have to remember what photo was there before. I thought the red square around the pictures would make it easier

--

Another suggestion. It would be cool if you could hover over the thumbnail and the photo would become bigger. I had this on my old vbulletin forum
1.webp

Last edited:
there are infinite ways to style new posts without relying on this addon to do it any certain way in any certain case, my example code changes the title color for new posts across the board without affecting avatars/thumbnails

You are right, this is a great addon....

tn.webp

I personally wouldn't even want a zoom on hover feature... typically you'd have to foot the bill to have a major extension like that developed...

oh! I'm sorry. I didn't know I could do that. I understand now. Thanks! I don't need that sqaure box around now.

Hello,

Maybe someone asked what I'm going to say before but, how can I change the width and height of the image? I mean I found the option in the ACP but the image displayed doesn't match the dimension I set.

I wanted a 196 x 100 and I get a 100 x 50 css resized :'(

Edit : I checked the templates and I get it working for the url Option but not for the attachement one :'( Did you guys know how to change that?

Hello,

Maybe someone asked what I'm going to say before but, how can I change the width and height of the image? I mean I found the option in the ACP but the image displayed doesn't match the dimension I set.

I wanted a 196 x 100 and I get a 100 x 50 css re-sized :'(

Edit : I checked the templates and I get it working for the url Option but not for the attachment one :'( Did you guys know how to change that?
Find the Class/ID of the images you are wanting to re-size and you can do something like:
Code:
max-width:196;
min-width:196px;
max-height:100px;
min-height:100px;
If the image has no class you can use the next corresponding class/id but must have img at the end so for example say I wanted to re-size all avatars on my forums, I would do something like this:
Code:
.avatar img {
max-width:196;
min-width:196px;
max-height:100px;
min-height:100px;
}

This is intentional. If you check without the add-on installed, you will see that the image appears as half the size of the actual uploaded image size. So you just need to double the numbers (e.g., put 392 x 200).

Code:
Generated By: OGJD, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#4 /home/mike/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(81): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToThreads(Array, Array, Array)
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "http://oldrow.net/forums/non-specific.27/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Getting this server error

This is intentional. If you check without the add-on installed, you will see that the image appears as half the size of the actual uploaded image size. So you just need to double the numbers (e.g., put 392 x 200).
I don't understand what I have to do in order to have the good size for my images :p

Top Bottom