[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

This add on doesn't work on the "New Threads" view. If you could add that on the next update that would be awesome! Same with the Last post avatar add on.

Is there a way to configure this mod to work with the resource manager? replacing the user avatar with a different thumb (which is user generated)?
Will probably be adding this to the next version, but if you'd like to make a contribution, please get in touch by PM or please make a donation using the links below.

hi waindigo,
How Do You Change avatar -> thumbnail of New Threads (find-new) ?

Thanks
This is not currently supported. It will require proper caching, which will be included in the next version (discussed above).

1. How to change the avatar -> thumbnail when using Widget Framework (Renderer = Thread )
2. How to change the avatar -> thumbnail in find_new

Thanks

Installed this but saw that it does not work with recent threads widget for Xenporta. I am moving away from Xenporta though.

Can you create a bd widget recent threads block for this or make the existing bd widget recent threads block compatible with this?

Installed this but saw that it does not work with recent threads widget for Xenporta. I am moving away from Xenporta though.

Can you create a bd widget recent threads block for this or make the existing bd widget recent threads block compatible with this?

Yes I would pay if you could fix all the current issues (especially slowness on bigger forums) and make it compatible with the widget framework thread widgets.

Also I still haven't figured this out yet:
I can't seem to find where to add a thumbnail avatar to an existing thread...

I can't seem to find where to add a thumbnail avatar to an existing thread...
It all depends on what options you have selected. If it is the "User Entered URL" you are referring to, then you just need to edit the thread (like if you wanted to change the thread title).

It all depends on what options you have selected. If it is the "User Entered URL" you are referring to, then you just need to edit the thread (like if you wanted to change the thread title).
User Entered URL: 1st
First Attachment: 4th
First Image in Post: 4th
No Thumbnail Image: 4th
Author Avatar: 2nd
I still can't seem to add a img URL when editing the thread (the same way you would edit the title). When I create a new thread in that forum it does show the option of adding an image url though...
Is it possible this addon isn't compatible with the tags addon either?

I still can't seem to add a img URL when editing the thread (the same way you would edit the title). When I create a new thread in that forum it does show the option of adding an image url though...
Is it possible this addon isn't compatible with the tags addon either?
The best way to answer your question is for you to disable the tags add-on and see if it appears.

Nope it's not conflicting with the tags addon....dunno what the issue is. Any help?

Again I'd be willing to pay if you can guarantee a fix with this current issue along with adding caching so it won't cause issues on big forums.

Top Bottom