1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MG 1.1 Thumbnail size does not remain the same

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Support' started by Jani Sipola, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Jani Sipola

Jani Sipola New Member

Hello,

I am running my Xenforo on my test server. I am allmost do for going public, but there is few issues still left.

One is this. How come my thumbnails does not keep the same size. With some youtube linked videos and vith
    some random images, the size on thumbnail can be just about anything. Really annoying problem that has
    taken a full day of work, and it is still there.

Any ideas?

admin_thumbnail.JPG

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

If you change the dimensions of the thumbnails in the options, this isn't retroactive.

Try rebuilding the thumbnails to see if that solves the problem. Admin CP > Applications > Gallery Rebulds: Rebuild Media Thumbnails

3. Jani Sipola

Jani Sipola New Member

Yep, but i have not changed anything. The dimensios have been 300x300 all the time. When link video it made thumbnail 361x361.

4. Chris D

I'll happily take a closer look if you can submit a ticket.

Please include any login details to access the site and preferably an Admin CP login.

5. Jani Sipola

Jani Sipola New Member

And how we do that ( asks dummy ) :D

6. Jani Sipola

Jani Sipola New Member

We also get this... When trying to tag people into photos. On some pics the tagging works like a charm, but on other it gives this error.

Attached Files:

7. Chris D

8. Chris D

We've managed to resolve both issues for you now.

It was related to the locale settings outputting float numbers with a comma decimal separator.