• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Thumbnail popups size

Morgain

I've never understood how to manage the way thumbnails display when I click them as a reader/ visitor.
I can get a whole series of quite small size pictures. These are smaller than if the author srt them to display fullsize embedded.
I have to keep copying them one by one into my own editor and resizing larger.

Surely I can see them larger withihn XF?

Also if there is a better way I think if I have this issue then handling here is not intuitive enough. After all Ive been working closely with XF for 18 months now!

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It might be just because it's morning here... but I don't understand this.

share_page_sidebar.PNG Are we talking about these thumbnails? After you've attached a picture using the "Insert: Thumbnail" button?

Morgain

Thank you Yorick.
It's when I click on a thumbnail and I get an overlay black background, often with several thumbnails in a row along the bottom.
The size of the selected one to view is still quite small so I usually can't see detail. Important esp for looking at add-on screenshots.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Ahh I see.

There's a button next to the close button in the top right that opens the image in a new Window. That should show it then at the original size. Does that help?