Throw a dice [Paid] [Deleted]

Can there be an option added into it that includes user entered values. Example, user rolls 2 d6's and has a variable of +5 in which the total amount would then show?

I was just wondering how to change this "has tirado un dado".

After we roll the dice it pops up in a white bar and then fades.

I was just wondering how to change this "has tirado un dado".

After we roll the dice it pops up in a white bar and then fades.

I honestly have no idea how nobody has reported that in the more than 2 years that this add-on has been operating :)
There was an untranslated phrase that was hardcoded in Spanish. I have fixed that in the most recent release.

The update is for download at my site, if you don't have access (and cannot link it) PM me and I'll add you manually.

I honestly have no idea how nobody has reported that in the more than 2 years that this add-on has been operating :)
There was an untranslated phrase that was hardcoded in Spanish. I have fixed that in the most recent release.

The update is for download at my site, if you don't have access (and cannot link it) PM me and I'll add you manually.

Thank you.

I have a question. I've seen the dice roller on top of a forum, in a centralized location. It's a new tab. How do we get the dice roller in that location?

I have a question. I've seen the dice roller on top of a forum, in a centralized location. It's a new tab. How do we get the dice roller in that location?
That is not a feature from this add-on, so it might be a customization from someone else.

Is there any way to increase the character limit for the "Throwing a dice for..." box?

30 characters is far too small for a cWoD RPG :\
Need something closer to 50-60 characters as we would like our users to post the action along with their stats and the roll difficulty.

Ex.
Something like Sneak (Diff 6) Dex+Stealth = 5 would fit just fine but something like Interrogation - Friendly (Diff 7) Manip + Intim = 8 obviously would not fit with a 30 character limitation as it requires 50 characters exact.

Last edited:
Is there any way to increase the character limit for the "Throwing a dice for..." box?

30 characters is far too small for a cWoD RPG :\
Need something closer to 50-60 characters as we would like our users to post the action along with their stats and the roll difficulty.

Ex.
Something like Sneak (Diff 6) Dex+Stealth = 5 would fit just fine but something like Interrogation - Friendly (Diff 7) Manip + Intim = 8 obviously would not fit with a 30 character limitation as it requires 50 characters exact.
Um ... let me see.

There is no table for that (data is serialized), so you just need to change the maxlength of the field

On this template: cz_rpg_dice_overlay

Find this
<dd><input id="diceReason" name="diceReason" type="text" value="" class="textCtrl" maxlength="30" /></dd>

And replace the "30" for maxlength for whatever number you need :)

Um ... let me see.

There is no table for that (data is serialized), so you just need to change the maxlength of the field

On this template: cz_rpg_dice_overlay

Find this
<dd><input id="diceReason" name="diceReason" type="text" value="" class="textCtrl" maxlength="30" /></dd>

And replace the "30" for maxlength for whatever number you need :)
Awesome! I figured it was something as simple as that but was unable to find the template :( brand new to xF as of today and was able to find cz_throw_dice_for but alas you have given me the solution hehe. Really appreciate your quick response. Will be adding a review sometime soon for the product ^_^ Again thanks much!

I'm releasing this add-on as FREE for the community

You are allowed to modify, clone, redistribute, repackage, resell, translate, and do further development on this add-on as an individual or group. You can re-brand it if you want, and you don't need to acknowledge me at all (though that would be appreciated).

There is NO need to PM or email me asking for permission. It is released as-is and no guarantee or support is provided.

Attachments

Top Bottom