thread title merges with frame

mikoo

Hi,

I am not sure wheter I have done anything wrong or..., but if the thread title on the first page reaches a certain length, it merges with the frame. How can I avoid this?:(

Any help is appreciated :whistle:

capture.webp

I suspect this could be due to some css changes you have made.

Check the node_list.css template and the .node .nodeLastPost class.

Ah, in that case the phrase text is too long.
You can increase the size of that element to account for it.

Style Properties -> Forum List -> Node Last Post: Width

See if that helps.

If I inrease the width it merges with the rss button... the weird thing is: Some (too long) titles end with three dots (...) and some do merge with the frame. Have a look yourself.

I thought this bug would have been fixed by the updates, but unfortunately the problem still exists...

forum_err.webp

I wonder if I have made any mistake...?!

It's expected behavior. Your translation for "latest" is quite long and only so much space is allocated. The bug report was about the RSS icons not moving, not about this issue (which is expected).

So you can either increase the width as above or make further changes to the node_forum_level_2 template to shrink the size of what's there.

Do you have any outdated templates?

If so you will need to revert them and reapply any custom edits.

The bug related to the RSS icon has been resolved, and I'm not seeing the issue with the thread title text on my installations, unless I reduce the width to below 200px and/or increase the phrase text.

You need to either reduce the length of the phrase and/or increase the width of the Node Last Post element.

Ninja'ed again!

Top Bottom