XF 1.5 Thread title in each post

Neutral Singh

In vB there used to an option to display the thread titles in every post like:

Re: Thread Title...

Lorem ipsum dolor. Sit amet pellentesque. Urna ornare tempor. Taciti magna justo. Ante lacinia nec maecenas eget at neque at et. Ac aliquet dapibus nam nulla eleifend. Donec sagittis ultricies. Lectus libero et totam sed lacinia.

Is there any option like this in xF? or in any add-ons...

Thank you

Nope. XF has no post titles. In fact, the vB to XF importer takes the post title and appends it to the message text.

If you simply want to repeat the thread title in each post then that is possible with a template edit.

I don't see a need for this personally.

This duplication of titles used to be important for keyboard density and SEO point of view... so that the page gets importance for the keywords in the title... as the web spider would deem the importance of page based on the density of the keywords... not sure if it is still relevant today... but why not?

This duplication of titles used to be important for keyboard density and SEO point of view... so that the page gets importance for the keywords in the title... as the web spider would deem the importance of page based on the density of the keywords... not sure if it is still relevant today... but why not?
For SEO purposes I would have thought that could well be a negative as it seems very spammy to repeat the same phrase as a heading over and over.

My guess is that these days keyword density is useful probably if not too high, not too low and (importantly) in context and also with some synonyms

Top Bottom