Thread Thumbnail by AddonsLab

Thread Thumbnail by AddonsLab [Paid] 2.13.0

No permission to buy ($29.99)
the criteria by which these threads should appear is up to the administrator in settings:

Latest Replies, New Threads, Recent Threads, Most Viewed Threads, Most Replied Threads, Most Liked Threads, Polls

View attachment 189459

same as xfrocks xf1 add-on, but he say he wont make same add-on for xf2

I see. So you mean supporting thread thumbnails to appear in built-in widget types of XenForo 2.x. We will consider implementing this soon.

Thank you!

A suggestion: hability to add specific thumbnail by prefix. So if a prefix is selected, the thumbnail of that prefix would be applied

A suggestion: hability to add specific thumbnail by prefix. So if a prefix is selected, the thumbnail of that prefix would be applied

Thank you for the suggestion. Implementation of default thumbnail per-prefix would require some extensive development in Admin Panel so I am not sure we will be able to work on it anytime soon, but when we find time for some big improvements in this product we will consider your suggestion.

Thank you!

This is why I wanted to try it on my test board first... I didn't want to give my users false hope that I found a thumbnail plugin until I determined that it suits our needs...

When checking for new content, thumbnails only appear under the What's New tab, not the New Posts tab. I'd like them to appear under both:

This is why I wanted to try it on my test board first... I didn't want to give my users false hope that I found a thumbnail plugin until I determined that it suits our needs...

When checking for new content, thumbnails only appear under the What's New tab, not the New Posts tab. I'd like them to appear under both:

View attachment 192148

View attachment 192149

Thank you for the suggestion. We will implement it in the coming days.

Thank you!

AddonsLab updated Thread Thumbnail by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Minor UI bug-fix on XenForo 2.1

The version fixes a minor UI bug with thumbnail selection checkboxes not being styled properly (checkbox label too close to the checkbox itself).

The new version is available for all licensed customers at
https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Feel free to suggest further enhancements for the add-on or report any issues you have and they will be addressed asap.

Please consider posting a review if you are using the add-on and let us and other users know...

Read the rest of this update entry...

o

The error is quite unusual, please try to disable Thread Thumbnail and see if you still see the error or no. Please confirm here and we will check further.

Thank you!
I tried disable the Thread Thumbnail and its still error, But if I disable the [AddonsLab] Thread Filter, its fixed. But I did not update the [AddonsLab] Thread Filter addon.

AddonsLab updated Thread Thumbnail by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Bug-fix: thread meta image specified in excluded forums

The version fixes the bug with threads having meta image (used as an icon by Facebook, Twitter etc.) even if the forum is disabled in product's settings.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at
https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Feel free to suggest further enhancements for the add-on or report any issues you have and they will be addressed asap.

Please consider posting a review if you are using the add-on and let us and other users...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Using latest threads sidebar widget and selected thread thumbnails enabled forums in widget options. However, thread thumbnails are not displayed in the widget. Avatars are displayed instead.

Another problem I have is I’m trying to track down the error I’m getting when I try to delete a thread that was originally imported from vBulletin. Deleting a normal XenForo thread works fine. I’m a bit clueless about trying to track down this problem but there’s a line in the error log about “AL Thread Thumbnail” even while disabled. Is that causing my problem?

My thread:

Top Bottom