XF 1.5 Thread Tagging

king8084

anybody else have an issue with this on custom styles? when creating a new thread, the new tagging functionality isn't displaying on my personalized style, but it does on the default style... it looks like it's not attempting to display the block of code (i haven't drilled down fully quite yet where this is in acp)... this is from inspector:

default style (working):
upload_2015-9-19_20-1-6.webp

custom style (not working):
upload_2015-9-19_20-2-2.webp

any suggestions?

If you're using a custom title, and certain elements aren't showing since the upgrade, then the cause is likely down to outdated templates.

If this is a style you purchased or downloaded then you should contact the author for support. Otherwise you need to look at the outdated templates and either merge the custom changes with the new changes or revert those templates to return them back to default.

If you're using a custom title, and certain elements aren't showing since the upgrade, then the cause is likely down to outdated templates.

If this is a style you purchased or downloaded then you should contact the author for support. Otherwise you need to look at the outdated templates and either merge the custom changes with the new changes or revert those templates to return them back to default.
thanks for moving this to a more appropriate location and for your response... i believe you're correct -- there are outdated templates which need to be merged. thank you!

Top Bottom