Thread Owner Rights [Deleted]

I still getting issue with move own thread post. So [H] Move Posts conflict with xenforo permission. Also disabled all add-on then still getting Server error logs with viewing deleted thread with post.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'user_id' of non-object src/addons/haydric/toRights/XF/Entity/Post.php:15

Generated by: Nirjonmela Dec 5, 2018 at 6:12 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/haydric/toRights/XF/Entity/Post.php(15): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 15, Array)
#1 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(210): haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Post->canView(NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionPost(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Post', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(haydric\toRights\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "/threads/english-to-bangla-word-meaning.29544/post-301689"
  ["referrer"] => string(79) "/threads/english-to-bangla-word-meaning.29544/post-301689"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I still getting issue with move own thread post. So [H] Move Posts conflict with xenforo permission. Also disabled all add-on then still getting Server error logs with viewing deleted thread with post.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'user_id' of non-object src/addons/haydric/toRights/XF/Entity/Post.php:15

Generated by: Nirjonmela Dec 5, 2018 at 6:12 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/haydric/toRights/XF/Entity/Post.php(15): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 15, Array)
#1 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(210): haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Post->canView(NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionPost(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Post', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(haydric\toRights\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "/threads/english-to-bangla-word-meaning.29544/post-301689"
  ["referrer"] => string(79) "/threads/english-to-bangla-word-meaning.29544/post-301689"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Is it a permanently deleted thread you’re trying to view? Cause i will follow this stack trace, because I wasn’t able to replicate the error on my test board.

Is it a permanently deleted thread you’re trying to view?

Yes but not only thread ID. Please try viewing deleted thread with post ID.

Example: /threads/english-to-bangla-word-meaning.29544/post-301689

Do you find out that move own thread post without enable [H] Move Posts permission?

Yes but not only thread ID. Please try viewing deleted thread with post ID.

Example: /threads/english-to-bangla-word-meaning.29544/post-301689

Do you find out that move own thread post without enable [H] Move Posts permission?
I forgot to delete that permission when I was updating the addon, that permission won’t do anything right now. I’ll attempt this later.

@Haydric Still can not move own thread post. So now what permission conflict with your add-on? Disabling your add-on then can move own thread post.

Oh found that now conflict permission with Can Move Any Posts. I am admin and I have xenforo permission "Manage (move, merge, etc.) any thread" So why Can Move Any Posts permission interfere with xenforo permission?

I’ve got an error too... I’m not sure whether there’s interference with ThreadThumbnail or what?

• Error: Call to a member function canSendModeratorActionAlert() on null
  • src/XF/Entity/Thread.php:395

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Entity\Thread->canSendModeratorActionAlert()
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(940): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/thread_delete.php(15): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(AL\ThreadThumbnail\XF\Entity\Thread), 'canSendModerato...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AL\ThreadThumbnail\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/addons/AL/ThreadThumbnail/XF/Template/Templater.php(76): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_delete', Array, true)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): AL\ThreadThumbnail\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:thread_d...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Thread\\Delet...', 'public:thread_d...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Thread\\Delet...', 'public:thread_d...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(219) "/threads/grs-hunter-for-sako-85m-right-hand.153990/delete?_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fgrs-hunter-for-sako-85m-right-hand.153990%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1544090399%2C183895564c008bad7cec33d4662a87ae&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(89) "https://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/threads/grs-hunter-for-sako-85m-right-hand.153990/"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(51) "/threads/grs-hunter-for-sako-85m-right-hand.153990/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1544090399,183895564c008bad7cec33d4662a87ae"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Haydric Still can not move own thread post. So now what permission conflict with your add-on? Disabling your add-on then can move own thread post.

Oh found that now conflict permission with Can Move Any Posts. I am admin and I have xenforo permission "Manage (move, merge, etc.) any thread" So why Can Move Any Posts permission interfere with xenforo permission?

View attachment 189990

@Haydric Please any fix update for this issue?

I’ve got an error too... I’m not sure whether there’s interference with ThreadThumbnail or what?

I think I’m a bit closer to finding out what this is... I think it’s deleting attachments when the number of attachments (from old vBulletin software) is over what is set in XenForo... it just that what set it off was members using the “Thread Owner Rights” addon. They can’t delete any of the attachments it just says “You have uploaded too many files”.

Which means, I think, its XenForo problem... assuming it happens with all Addons off?

But Xenforo permission for all thread and this for moderators permission, not for move only for own thread post.
As long as users have permission to move own thread under Thread Owner Rights permissions they can move the posts in the thread. This is the way by default Xenforo has it setup if you have permission to manageAnyThread you can move thread posts, I still use a permission with add-on so that authors of the thread can move posts within their own thread. So they're no conflict.

Right, what I think it is is threads that were imported from vBulletin. It’s independant of “Thread Owner Rights”. Threads created within XenForo work fine with your Add-on.

What might vBulletin imported threads not have that threads created with XenForo have? :unsure:

The error below comes from deleting a thread using the “...” button in the thread your deleting. Deleting it using the screen where you tick the thread and choose delete works.

• Error: Call to a member function canSendModeratorActionAlert() on null
  • src/XF/Entity/Thread.php:395
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Entity\Thread->canSendModeratorActionAlert()
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(940): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/thread_delete.php(15): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(AL\ThreadThumbnail\XF\Entity\Thread), 'canSendModerato...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AL\ThreadThumbnail\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/addons/AL/ThreadThumbnail/XF/Template/Templater.php(76): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_delete', Array, true)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): AL\ThreadThumbnail\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:thread_d...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Thread\\Delet...', 'public:thread_d...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Thread\\Delet...', 'public:thread_d...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(219) "/threads/grs-hunter-for-sako-85m-right-hand.153990/delete?_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fgrs-hunter-for-sako-85m-right-hand.153990%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1544090399%2C183895564c008bad7cec33d4662a87ae&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(89) "https://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/threads/grs-hunter-for-sako-85m-right-hand.153990/"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(51) "/threads/grs-hunter-for-sako-85m-right-hand.153990/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1544090399,183895564c008bad7cec33d4662a87ae"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
How is this plugin working on XF 2.1?

Working good?

Can i buy right now, but need to be free of bugs (since I'm going to use alive in my Forum).

Right, what I think it is is threads that were imported from vBulletin. It’s independant of “Thread Owner Rights”. Threads created within XenForo work fine with your Add-on.

What might vBulletin imported threads not have that threads created with XenForo have? :unsure:

The error below comes from deleting a thread using the “...” button in the thread your deleting. Deleting it using the screen where you tick the thread and choose delete works.
I don't extend to that function, so I do not believe it has to do with my add-on.

How is this plugin working on XF 2.1?

Working good?

Can i buy right now, but need to be free of bugs (since I'm going to use alive in my Forum).
Yes it works well on XF 2.1, no bugs have been reported.

@Haydric , got a request.

When a user has the "Lock/Unlock Own Threads" permission, that user can still post in the thread even when the topic is locked. Can that behaviour change?
We got users that post in their own locked threads, which is not desirable.

How do you install this? uploaded all the files with the proper structure (not sure why the funky zip structure) and don't see it in addons?

Top Bottom