[H] Additional Thread Owners [Deleted]

Haydric

Haydric submitted a new resource:

[H] Additional Thread Owners - Allow original posters to add more owners to their threads

Additional Thread Owners does exactly like you think it would. It allows the original poster of a thread to add/remove more users to the moderator list for said thread.

This add-on requires the Thread Owner Rights add-on as it relies on the permissions from that add-on. If that add-on is not installed this add-on will not work properly.

Read more about this resource...

Because this functionality is not needed by everyone. And I didn’t want to force it on people.

Last edited:
I think this functionality should be in Thread Owner Rights add-on. Especially when you released Thread Owner Rights Lite. Other add-on authors are increasing functionality of add-on, you want to earn more money by releasing add-on to add-on.

I think this functionality should be in Thread Owner Rights add-on. Especially when you released Thread Owner Rights Lite. Other add-on authors are increasing functionality of add-on, you want to earn more money by releasing add-on to add-on.
It’s not that I want to make more money, by means I write these for fun. I am working on a full fledge suite of add-ons that tie to Thread Owner Rights. I was wanting to make it possible for administrators to add what functionality they want/need, and not force it on everyone. But I will add this functionality to the thread Owners right addon.

Simple solution of you do not want to pay for addons is to look for free alternatives, code it yourself or just do not use the addon. The developers time is worth whatever he/he wishes to charge.

Simple solution of you do not want to pay for addons is to look for free alternatives, code it yourself or just do not use the addon. The developers time is worth whatever he/he wishes to charge.

Sure. But I already paid for that add-on and I'm expecting quality product. I can write add-on, but why to duplicate something I already purchased?

Top Bottom