Lack of interest Thread display mode

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Andy.N

in VB, we are able to display latest posts either latest first or oldest first. I noticed a lot of my members are using latest on top.

I tried to look into Preference, or search here but haven't found anything.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Each forum page is sortable using the section headers at the top or the drop down tab under the thread list.

Or did you mean something else?

Each forum page is sortable using the section headers at the top or the drop down tab under the thread list.

Or did you mean something else?
I meant something else.
I know in the Forum Display, you can sort by header.

What I meant is inside a thread, I'd like to sort to show the newest post first.

Here is what VB help page says about
Thread Display Options
Can I change the order of posts?
You have a choice over how you view threads. When you're in a thread, look at the top bar. On the right hand side you'll see 'Display Mode'. Click on this and it lets you change how posts are ordered.
You have three choices:
Linear Mode - posts are displayed chronologically, usually from oldest to newest. Posts are shown in a flat mode so that many posts can be viewed simultaneously. It is possible to change the ordering by changing your preferences in the UserCP

Yes, I mean just that (Linear - Newest First)
Forsaken points to Threaded display and that's not what I asked.

It's ok if XF does not have it. We will have to learn to adapt to the new system.

Top Bottom