[OzzModz] Editor Image Display Mode

[OzzModz] Editor Image Display Mode 2.0.0 Patch Level 4

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Editor Image Display Mode - Adds display mode button for images menu in BB-code editor and the BB-code processor for it

Requirements:
XenForo 2.2.0+

Description:

Adds display mode button for images menu in BB-code editor and the BB-code processor for it.

By default, the image element has "Inline" display style, what means that you need to add a extra new lines to go step out of the picture and the element cannot be centered without a CENTER BB-code.

With "Break word" display the image will be centered by default and will take up the entire width of the message block

.[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

thank you for this.....how can we change the hover tooltip text tho? ....perhaps you overlooked that as it hovers more like a phrase name than an actual phrase...
i saw one blank phrase as well, i tried editing that but didnt change it..
regards

hello,
is there a link to the latest version with this? i got an error report today suddenly about file mismatch....im not sure why it just happened now but im sure its since this patch version i was handed.

regards

i still hope this file i was given can be officially upgraded....is it possible?....it flags me warnings every day all this time lol....

regards

hello,
since upgrading this, im not seeing the star appear anymore...its not a big deal really but i did kind of want to get this working if its not to complicated...any ideas?
cant see any errors or anything, no permissions....idk

regards

@Ozzy47
can you please release a fix so the editor draft lifetime display files are correctly titled?
im not sure where exactly they are all referenced so dont want to try it myself..

regards

Back
Top Bottom