[OzzModz] Editor Image Display Mode

[OzzModz] Editor Image Display Mode 2.0.0 Patch Level 4

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Editor Image Display Mode - Adds display mode button for images menu in BB-code editor and the BB-code processor for it

Requirements:
XenForo 2.2.0+

Description:

Adds display mode button for images menu in BB-code editor and the BB-code processor for it.

By default, the image element has "Inline" display style, what means that you need to add a extra new lines to go step out of the picture and the element cannot be centered without a CENTER BB-code.

With "Break word" display the image will be centered by default and will take up the entire width of the message block

.[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

thank you for this.....how can we change the hover tooltip text tho? ....perhaps you overlooked that as it hovers more like a phrase name than an actual phrase...
i saw one blank phrase as well, i tried editing that but didnt change it..
regards

hello,
is there a link to the latest version with this? i got an error report today suddenly about file mismatch....im not sure why it just happened now but im sure its since this patch version i was handed.

regards

i still hope this file i was given can be officially upgraded....is it possible?....it flags me warnings every day all this time lol....

regards

hello,
since upgrading this, im not seeing the star appear anymore...its not a big deal really but i did kind of want to get this working if its not to complicated...any ideas?
cant see any errors or anything, no permissions....idk

regards

@Ozzy47
can you please release a fix so the editor draft lifetime display files are correctly titled?
im not sure where exactly they are all referenced so dont want to try it myself..

regards

Top Bottom