XF 2.0 Thread and post merge in XenForo 2.0

When you did "Analyse permissions" did you do it on the "Global permissions" tab or the "Node permissions" tab? Do you see a different result if you do it on the "Node permissions" tab (you'll have to select the forum where you can't see the options).

Obviously quite difficult for us to provide support when we don't understand the text in the screenshot, though as far as I can understand the permissions seem to be correct and the "Copy posts" item is the last one in your inline mod action list and therefore "Merge posts" is missing.

That said, there are a few things that have caught my eye in the screenshot.

1) You seem to be using a number of add-ons. The first step (and this would have saved time earlier) is to disable all add-ons and see if the issue persists.
2) You have two posts selected. The inline mod bar suggests you only have one selected.

That second point may be symptomatic of the issue, but certainly something I'd expect to be caused by an add-on, so refer to point 1 ;)

Then we are back at the beginning.

1) You seem to be using a number of add-ons. The first step (and this would have saved time earlier) is to disable all add-ons and see if the issue persists.
2) You have two posts selected. The inline mod bar suggests you only have one selected.

That second point may be symptomatic of the issue, but certainly something I'd expect to be caused by an add-on, so refer to point 1 ;)

Top Bottom