this is a 'locking question'..

ArticWolf

I'm real new to your community, and so far without a doubt, I'm sure I chose the right software..I'm in need of 'locking' a sibling..a certain forum that contains eyes only for well seasoned members.. so my question is just that will someone explain to me if it can be done, and if so please explain in a newbie fashion so I may learn how.......................thank you...........Daniel

I'm real new to your community, and so far without a doubt, I'm sure I chose the right software..I'm in need of 'locking' a sibling..a certain forum that contains eyes only for well seasoned members.. so my question is just that will someone explain to me if it can be done, and if so please explain in a newbie fashion so I may learn how.......................thank you...........Daniel

Yes, you may restrict forums to be viewable by individual usergroups in Admin CP > Applications > Node Tree > Click permissions for the forum you wish to restrict, then you set each usergroup of who and who cant see it.

If your importing from another system where you have this in place, it should be transfered over for you automatically :)

Top Bottom