XF 1.5 This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.

Okay so if i log out I can see the images again.. Not sure what is up.. if I go to the admin > attachments > browse > i can see the thumbs but if i click one i get the same error as above... They have to be there because when i log out they show up!

thoughts?

Do you have any add-ons installed which deal with attachments?

Only the thumbnails are visible to guests so I can't confirm the issue with the full size attachments.

Based on your comments, it sounds as if the full size versions are missing from the server.

That may suggest the files have been deleted from the server.

Ask your sysadmin or host to check the logs to try and determine how.

I am the sysadmin.. its a dedicated server this has to have been from within Xenforo or an addon because I have not changed anything on the server side..

That's likely because it's trying to show the full size images when logged in. As a guest without that permission, you see thumbnails.

This is definitely indicative that the files have been removed from the server (internal_data/attachments). If you haven't done this, I would suggest an add-on is the likely cause. Do you have any attachment-related add-ons?

Thanks for the info folks... All full size images were gone and I have restored 35 gb of backed up data, there was some data loss but thats the risk with how you do your backups.

I did have some add on's that worked with attachments and I am still going to get with the developer and let him know.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom