Things sure have changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is that many people in this community (not mentioning names) are appearing rather aggressive at anyone who posts valid concerns. If someone really have a problem with people expressing their opinions (as one of the points of a forum discussion), my only advice is to stay out of such threads. This is main reason for all those threads being closed.

Mention names or don't post about it. I have only referred to the select few who come here and constantly stir things up.

Mert runs a large marijuana forum which makes me wonder why he is so stressed all the time.

What type of forum Mert runs has nothing to do with his concerns related to xenforo and are separate from here. And reading back on your previous posts in this thread about contributing, what exactly have you contributed to xenforo? Perhaps if you yourself spent less time slating members and their sites and actually put your words into action the better this forum will be.

My forum is inactive but that is because I choose to not give a second thought to it so when you spend vast amounts of time telling people to go to their forums rather than posting their concerns you could do very well following your own advice and doing the same considering your spending the same amount of time disrupting threads.

Ps. Not that I condone this specific thread since it had one goal and that was to provoke staff into a response which makes it next to impossible for those with legitimate concerns to have their voice heard and get some kind of response from the developers.

What type of forum Mert runs has nothing to do with his concerns related to xenforo and are separate from here. And reading back on your previous posts in this thread about contributing, what exactly have you contributed to xenforo? Perhaps if you yourself spent less time slating members and their sites and actually put your words into action the better this forum will be.

My forum is inactive but that is because I choose to not give a second thought to it so when you spend vast amounts of time telling people to go to their forums rather than posting their concerns you could do very well following your own advice and doing the same considering your spending the same amount of time disrupting threads.

Ps. Not that I condone this specific thread since it had one goal and that was to provoke staff into a response which makes it next to impossible for those with legitimate concerns to have their voice heard and get some kind of response from the developers.

I've contributed and will contribute more than Mert, joeychgo, Mark.B and the rest of these attention seeking trolls have to the xenforo community and so have you. My contribution to this thread is my frustration with these clowns continuing to waste the time of people like Jake and Slavik who, without pay, continue to hold this software together under incredible stress.

So spare me the lecture about contributing.

I've contributed and will contribute more than Mert, joeychgo, Mark.B and the rest of these attention seeking trolls have to the xenforo community and so have you. My contribution to this thread is my frustration with these clowns continuing to waste the time of people like Jake and Slavik who, without pay, continue to hold this software together under incredible stress.

You are the one that brought up contributing earlier in this thread, you started lecturing people so i'm lecturing you and you can't stomach the fact that your just plain wrong and hypocritical . The only people holding this forum together are jake and the handful of members who (without pay as you put it) are putting their time supporting a product that isn't even there own. Fact.

You are the one that brought up contributing earlier in this thread, you started lecturing people so i'm lecturing you and you can't stomach the fact that your just plain wrong and hypocritical . The only people holding this forum together are jake and the handful of members who (without pay as you put it) are putting their time supporting a product that isn't even there own. Fact.

Whatever Shelley. You just reiterated my point, that these people make an already difficult job harder by seeking information they know isn't available because they deem themselves more worthy than the rest of us. That and members like Joeychgo who just show up randomly so people can see his name appear in discussions while contributing nothing to this community.

Both of yall are right now lets have some tea and crumpetts.

There comes a point when the constant rudeness to members is only adding fuel to the fire. Those members that have contributed here since the start (syndol for one and many others) I'll never truly understand why bamstangguy slated him the way he did but there you go, this is quite acceptable to him. And no, in no shape or form is bamstangguy right in what he has done and continues to do to this day.

I don't drink Tea :D

Bama is right to be angry but because he's usually angry ALL THE TIME it makes him look bad sometimes haha.

He's our Oscar the Grouch.

lol I agree.. I wish I had a way to unload my vB4 garbage, so I can get an XF license from here or second handed.. xD xP I'd make the switch to XF today yet lol
Well its definitely worth the money. The only real stress factor related to this product is in the forums. Lol

Reactions: vVv
yeah, well that's expected though I guess considering the circumstances with lawsuit and other "real life" things going on. Everyone is stressed too, which don't help. People feel abandoned. I guess you'd call it the "sleep state" lol. Production line is at stand-still till the dust the settles... I really want to sell off my vB4 unlimited license though, but it's going to put a huge hole in my wallet in the long run, because all I've already invested so far with vB4 related stuff. >_<. Like betting all your chips on one bad gamble... losing all. >_<. And with the vB5 beta out for grabs now.. who's going to want to buy a vB4 license when they could just snatch a vB5 one.. :(
I believe that the only stress that should concern a man is goal-related and not drama-related. If you think about it that way it affirms that you are on the right track by choosing xenforo. Just ignore the drama and focus on your site. Your site will eventually show the fruits of your labor and you'll spend way less time pulling your hair over some frustrating update (vb4) or lack of a roadmap (XF).

Never heard of kier or xenforo before I bought vb4. It was either vb4 or.... forum motion for me ( lol ).

But listen.... vb4 is still very powerful. More than xenforo. But it's runs off diesel. I wanted something that ran off H20. Light and fast. The fuel of the future. So I tried ninjapost. And to this day it still has some features that arent available on any other forum. I would leave xenforo in a heartbeat for it but it needs more work. After research I found that xenforo was a nice balance between the two and I've been happy with my decision ever since.

Lolllll @ people getting excited when they learn bout kier n mike's past achievements. They're like star athlete's that are having a bad season due to injuries.

Another one of those, look at me threads. Those sure never get old.

Peggy is not like that. In all my time that I have been a member here I have never seen Peggy to do anything to seek attention. She has been contributing a lot to xenforo and what she says here is the truth.

Why is it that anytime anyone expresses his/her valid concerns about xenforo you jump down their throats. Your fanboysim is getting very tiring. And do not talk to me about contributing either because all you are contributing here is nothing. So shut up and let people express their concerns/views/thoughts.

The difference is that many people in this community (not mentioning names) are appearing rather aggressive at anyone who posts valid concerns. If someone really have a problem with people expressing their opinions (as one of the points of a forum discussion), my only advice is to stay out of such threads. This is main reason for all those threads being closed.

Indeed. Couldn''t agree more. These fnboyism with their fanatism makes one feel sick. People have valid concerns but it looks like they can not post them without being abused by these behind the pc tough guys.

Very well said Shelley. It is very sad to see that almost everyone leaving xenforo are the people who have contributed the most in a very positive way and the people getting very vocal defending it talking about contribution are those who have contributed nothing to xenforo.

Your message include insults but i will not choose to do the same as i have respect to community and i am not a ignorant rude guy like you.

I have 317 messages and only last 20-25 are about latest developments. How the f..k do you have the right to name me as a crown.

Yes i run a MJ related forum and it is more succesfull then all your websites combined. Sorry but i am not delusional like you that can think he can insult anyone who want.

For your information my friend , i am not doing anything against Xenforo , in fact the only thing i hope is Xenforo will succeed. Other than that i have no ties with Xenforo or vBulletin or any other script. We are looking for alternative to what we use and within current state we will not use Xenforo for our boards because the future is unknown. I don't even care about any of the gossips nor i wanted to hear about them.

If there are things that bug me as Xenforo license owner , i will ask my questions and when i receive answers , i thank the responder.

However on the other hand , you are fighting all around internet for Xenforo. Please feel free to do what ever you want however from now on you are an ignored ignorant fool for me and you'll be ignored all around internet.You're dumb enough to put everyone in either lover or hater class.

Enjoy your rude life my old friend.

And one question to Xenforo Moderators :

When are you guys planning to stop these silly attacks to customers who have valid concerns and questions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom