Things sure have changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's futile Peggy.
Everything is just great here. Repeat.

Make sure you make more sarcastic posts about xenForo because that solves problems and gets answers.

Peggy, as a former moderator of this forum, or any forum, you should know better than to make a public thread about this subject considering the past problems here with threads of this nature. You have only created more problems for current moderators and solved nothing with your thread. Your concerns would have been better left to a private conversation with all current moderators.

Hence, my look at me comment. You made it public so you could get attention. Period.

I blame KAM and then fanboys for the current state of Xenforo.

KAM avoiding all questions is not fair to anyone. You can try to blame lawcase for it which will be your fault. Law case has nothing to do with the silence on this forum. The silence has a different reason which SHOULD be shared with community honestly. Honestly i am loosing my respect to them each other day they keep this silence and also continue to sell Xenforo. As it is clear their behaviour shows that KAM doesn't value any of their customers.

Being fan of a script is not wrong. Though everyone who purchase Xenforo has a right to ask their concerns. However when someone post their concerns , tons of other members ( usually same names ) start attacking users because they asked their questions. No one has a right to do so and in fact you are hurting Xenforo more with your 3 year old attitude.

I just wish first KAM will correct what they are doing wrong. Then the community will realize their fault.

Unfortunately i can bet than both will not change.

I blame KAM and then fanboys for the current state of Xenforo.

KAM avoiding all questions is not fair to anyone. You can try to blame lawcase for it which will be your fault. Law case has nothing to do with the silence on this forum. The silence has a different reason which SHOULD be shared with community honestly. Honestly i am loosing my respect to them each other day they keep this silence and also continue to sell Xenforo. As it is clear their behaviour shows that KAM doesn't value any of their customers.

Being fan of a script is not wrong. Though everyone who purchase Xenforo has a right to ask their concerns. However when someone post their concerns , tons of other members ( usually same names ) start attacking users because they asked their questions. No one has a right to do so and in fact you are hurting Xenforo more with your 3 year old attitude.

I just wish first KAM will correct what they are doing wrong. Then the community will realize their fault.

Unfortunately i can bet than both will not change.

Posting your concerns is fine. I have the same concerns as you, Floren, Mark.B and the countless others that show up on here, post the same or similar content asking for information and then disappear for a while.

The difference is I and others chose to stick around the community and try to lend a positive hand to it. You and others choose to not contribute to it and instead randomly show up and revive an issue that will not be resolved until, at the very least, the near billion dollar company that is suing a three man company is resolved.

You have the same voice as me. You have been heard. Now move on or stick around and contribute. Stop this witch hunt that you and others continue on.

Sorry Bama but you have no right to advise me or anyone else on what we choose to post or do. You can only respect or disrespect to what we do but you can't constantly continue to argue with everyone. But everyone has a right to do what they want. You can't change anyone at all and i am sorry for this but even your last message is funny as you are trying to make me act just the way you want.

Just a request , we have a long history being on same boards. I have respect against you and i don't want to loose that. That's why please try not to respond my messages.

Sorry Bama but you have no right to advise me or anyone else on what we choose to post or do. You can only respect or disrespect to what we do but you can't constantly continue to argue with everyone. But everyone has a right to do what they want. You can't change anyone at all and i am sorry for this but even your last message is funny as you are trying to make me act just the way you want.

Just a request , we have a long history being on same boards. I have respect against you and i don't want to loose that. That's why please try not to respond my messages.

Today I learned Mert can do whatever he wants and no one can change anyone's opinion.

Your concerns have been noted in this community. The community moderators have heard you. Your beef is with KAM. Send them a Personal Message. They will read that just as easily as reading anything you post publicly.

Right now you and others are on a public witch hunt. Just saying what it is you are doing.

Today I learned Mert can do whatever he wants and no one can change anyone's opinion.

Your concerns have been noted in this community. The community moderators have heard you. Your beef is with KAM. Send them a Personal Message. They will read that just as easily as reading anything you post publicly.

Right now you and others are on a public witch hunt. Just saying what it is you are doing.

Lol , i am on a public witch hunt :)

So where you think you are currently at ?
Even my daughters 5 year old class mates will smile your posts if they could read a foreign language.

The difference is I and others chose to stick around the community and try to lend a positive hand to it. You and others choose to not contribute to it and instead randomly show up and revive an issue that will not be resolved until, at the very least, the near billion dollar company that is suing a three man company is resolved.

The difference is that many people in this community (not mentioning names) are appearing rather aggressive at anyone who posts valid concerns. If someone really have a problem with people expressing their opinions (as one of the points of a forum discussion), my only advice is to stay out of such threads. This is main reason for all those threads being closed.

Funny how the trolls don't even have an active site they can go to. Funny how the people complaining about the software don't even have an active site that they run. Why are people with sh** sites constantly complaining about a piece of software they and "their users" barely use? Seriously...if you are going to complain, at least have a decent site that many people go to........

Trolls :rolleyes:

Funny how the trolls don't even have an active site they can go to. Funny how the people complaining about the software don't even have an active site that they run. Why are people with sh** sites constantly complaining about a piece of software they and "their users" barely use? Seriously...if you are going to complain, at least have a decent site that many people go to........

Word my community keeps me busy enough as it is.

lol do you have a forum that receives 20k posts per day :) I do ;)

And yet you again call people who voice their concerns troll.

You guys are the biggest trolls on Xenforo as Xenforo is a business website and paid customers can ask all their questions. Like it or not and owners should have guts to respond those questions.

lol do you have a forum that receives 20k posts per day :) I do ;)

And yet you again call people who voice their concerns troll.

You guys are the biggest trolls on Xenforo as Xenforo is a business website and paid customers can ask all their questions. Like it or not and owners should have guts to respond those questions.
If it is linked in your sig then I'll have to LOL at that.

I don't put every website in my signature to prevent trolls like you visiting my income bringing websites.
Yeah, a huh :rolleyes: If you had such a site, shouldn't you be tending to that? My site keeps me pretty busy and I don't get 20k posts a day. Maybe 5k a day...and I don't have all that time to come here and complain like you have. Geeze...you must be amazing at managing your site...because if my site was 4x as busy, I wouldn't even have these few minutes I have right now to entertain your idiocy. And ****, you have one site that has 20k posts a day and then like 10 other sites with 1 post a day. That should keep you busy enough to stop this bs you keep posting...but it doesn't. Maybe someone else owns this 20k posts site you talk about...that'd be my guess.

All I see is complaining from you and others like you. It's annoying. You're annoying. I'm just pointing things out how it is...

And I'm the troll...:rolleyes: :LOL:

Yeah, a huh :rolleyes: If you had such a site, shouldn't you be tending to that? My site keeps me pretty busy and I don't get 20k posts a day. Maybe 5k a day...and I don't have all that time to come here and complain like you have. Geeze...you must be amazing at managing your site...because if my site was 4x as busy, I wouldn't even have these few minutes I have right now to entertain your idiocy. And ****, you have one site that has 20k posts a day and then like 10 other sites with 1 post a day. That should keep you busy enough to stop this bs you keep posting...but it doesn't. Maybe someone else owns this 20k posts site you talk about...that'd be my guess.

All I see is complaining from you and others like you. It's annoying. You're annoying. I'm just pointing things out how it is...

And I'm the troll...:rolleyes: :LOL:
Sorry my little child but i am not going to respond anything you post anymore because you are an obvious troll that has no idea about anything expect his/her own fantasy world. And it is not my duty to explain you are doing everything wrong on your own site.

Sorry my little child but i am not going to respond anything you post anymore because you are an obvious troll that has no idea about anything expect his/her own fantasy world. And it is not my duty to explain you are doing everything wrong on your own site.
So...I'm a little child...yet...who's a real doctor in this conversation? So while you can continue entertaining yourself with your "witty" insults like "little child" and "his/her own fantasy world", we both know the truth: I'm a successful doctor and business owner and you are just a two-bit coder that is being sued by IB and claims to have a decent website, which you won't share with anyone.

And if I'm doing everything wrong...how is my site the leading site in it's niche. The gaming niche is probably the most competitive...amirite?! You should know since you've been the whipping boy on vbseo...you should the know that the percentage of new forums are heavily weighted towards gaming. But hey...nice to see you think I'm doing something wrong without pointing out a single thing. Shows you really know your stuff.

BTW, nice talk. And I'm a dude...not to insult your intelligence or anything, just thought I would point that out so you don't continue to look like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom