THERE IS A BEE IN MY ROOM!

Bees are cute. I found this big bumble bee... and I thought it was thirsty.. that was after it landed on my hand and was effectively sucking the water off my hand (just watered the garden).

heheehe Cute story Voddy! :D

When my son was about 5 or 6 he one day thundered through the house and proudly proclaimed... "I caught a rat!" I just got a glimpse as he rushed by...it was a little mouse he had somehow caught and had by the tail... before I could stop him, he threw it out the back door - where we lived at the time was pretty high up, the back deck was about 15 metres above the ground, I just caught sight of it arcing magnificently through the air before disappearing over the back neighbours fence.

Poor little thing :giggle:

When my son was about 5 or 6 he one day thundered through the house and proudly proclaimed... "I caught a rat!" I just got a glimpse as he rushed by...it was a little mouse he had somehow caught and had by the tail... before I could stop him, he threw it out the back door - where we lived at the time was pretty high up, the back deck was about 15 metres above the ground, I just caught sight of it arcing magnificently through the air before disappearing over the back neighbours fence.

Hehe kids huh :P always great for a laugh or two.

I was a "mouse runner" myself when I was that age. My aunt is telling this story where one day I was crawling out under the bed, hands tightly shut and saying "mouse" making no sense until I nearly scared her to death when I released what I was holding in my hands. The mouse ran right between my poor aunts legs :D

I was a "mouse runner" myself when I was that age. My aunt is telling this story where one day I was crawling out under the bed, hands tightly shut and saying "mouse" making no sense until I nearly scared her to death when I released what I was holding in my hands. The mouse ran right between my poor aunts legs :D
Bet she loved that :ROFLMAO:

She said that she was "genuinely suprised" but I always think it was sugar coding for saying "craping pants" :D Actually, the part where after the mouse revealed itself gets fuzzy. In an earlier version of the story she kills the poor ******* which is propably not what actually happened :D

Wow, coders are getting good enough to create sugar? Amazing :)

A moth got inside my house yesterday while I was waiting for my dog to go toilet in the back garden. I had to chase it around the lights blinding myself. I use a special fly/bug catcher that hoover them in a tube and i then close the top and let them outside, trying to catch them with that is so hard :P

lol funny. Kids certainly do have a way with humor. For my oldest daughter's 6th birthday last week, I got her a whole bunch of Strawberry Shortcake toys. While her and her sister were playing, she said: "It's hard to get the seatbelt on. It's okay, we don't need them. There's no police in strawberry land".

Top Bottom