Fixed There is a server error periodically

Astra

Affected version
If the user clicks the Report button on the message, an error entry appears in the error log. If you press again, a new error occurs. To fix this, you have to enter the topic and re-save its name, in this case, new errors will no longer appear. Why is this happening and how to solve it?
Sorry for my English.
P.S. The error appears if the topic was opened before moving the forum to a new engine (vB 2.0.5 to XF 2), if the topic is open after the transfer, there are no errors.

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'title' of non-object src/XF/Report/Post.php:26

Code:
Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Report/Post.php(26): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/my site/...', 26, Array)
#1 src/XF/Service/Report/Creator.php(77): XF\Report\Post->setupReportEntityContent(Object(XF\Entity\Report), Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Post))
#2 src/XF/Service/Report/Creator.php(43): XF\Service\Report\Creator->createReport('post', Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Post))
#3 src/XF/Container.php(275): XF\Service\Report\Creator->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), 'post', Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Post))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1359): XF\Container->createObject('XF\\Service\\Repo...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('XF\\Service\\Repo...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2508): XF\Container->create('service', 'XF:Report\\Creat...', Array)
#7 [internal function]: XF\App->service('XF:Report\\Creat...', 'post', Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Post))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(717): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 [internal function]: XF\Mvc\Controller->service('XF:Report\\Creat...', 'post', Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Post))
#10 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/AbstractPlugin.php(80): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Report.php(21): XF\ControllerPlugin\AbstractPlugin->__call('service', Array)
#12 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Report.php(42): XF\ControllerPlugin\Report->setupReportCreate('post', Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Post))
#13 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(319): XF\ControllerPlugin\Report->actionReport('post', Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Post), '/posts/77400/re...', '/posts/77400/')
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionReport(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:post', 'Report', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#17 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#20 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/posts/77400/report"
  ["referrer"] => string(79) "https://my site/threads/privorot-na-voskovuju-kuklu-s-9-iglami.760/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["message"] => string(53) "Осуждение участников форума."
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(58) "/threads/privorot-na-voskovuju-kuklu-s-9-iglami.760/page-2"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Снимок экрана 2018-06-24 в 22.39.52.webp

I also want to add. Previously for many themes prefixes were created, but then they were deleted. Could this be the cause of the error?

Last edited:
Good afternoon! The problem is clear if a prefix has been set and then deleted, an error occurs when creating a complaint. The program looks for a prefix, does not find it, or does not match it with the fact that it is no longer there, an error occurs. Will this error be fixed with a new update? Or do I need to re-save each forum topic manually?
Sorry for my English.

Unfortunately, the problem has not been solved.
I repeat: Put the prefixes, 4 months ago, then decided to remove them. After that, if the user has clicked the "complaint" button, there is a server error, since the prefix is registered in the topic, but in fact is deleted. To make sure that the error does not recur, we have to discuss each topic of the forum, re-save it manually, after which the following entry appears in the Moderator's log:
Снимок экрана 2018-08-05 в 15.38.46.webp

Most likely, my mistake was, it was necessary to remove remove the prefixes from the sections, and only then delete the created group of prefixes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom