1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THERE IS A BEE IN MY ROOM!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wuebit, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Lol my lad just ran in this room screaming "there is a bee in my room I can HEAR IT!"
    So I went in and had a look, opened the window and it was the sound of nextdoor cutting the grass :D

bless him :p

Jo., jmurrayhead, laztrix and 5 others like this.
  2. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

OMG...Did he find some vodka around?

3. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

he's only 6 :) so not quite.

4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

LOL.

5. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I SEE BEES! :p

6. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

Bees are cute. I found this big bumble bee... and I thought it was thirsty.. that was after it landed on my hand and was effectively sucking the water off my hand (just watered the garden).

7. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I am allergic to all bee, wasp, hornet, yellowjacket, etc stings.

8. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Stay away from ants.

9. jonsidneyb

jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

Bees are your friends.

No bees, lowered food supply, higher food prices, increased starvation.

Bees are your friends. Hug a bee today. :D

Jo., TheVisitors, laztrix and 3 others like this.
  10. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

I belive the word is "wipeout" gg humans

11. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

heheehe Cute story Voddy! :D

When my son was about 5 or 6 he one day thundered through the house and proudly proclaimed... "I caught a rat!" I just got a glimpse as he rushed by...it was a little mouse he had somehow caught and had by the tail... before I could stop him, he threw it out the back door - where we lived at the time was pretty high up, the back deck was about 15 metres above the ground, I just caught sight of it arcing magnificently through the air before disappearing over the back neighbours fence.

Poor little thing :giggle:

Vodkaholic likes this.
  12. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Hehe kids huh :p always great for a laugh or two.

13. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

LOL they are that for sure! :D

Vodkaholic likes this.
  14. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

I was a "mouse runner" myself when I was that age. My aunt is telling this story where one day I was crawling out under the bed, hands tightly shut and saying "mouse" making no sense until I nearly scared her to death when I released what I was holding in my hands. The mouse ran right between my poor aunts legs :D

Kim and Vodkaholic like this.
  15. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Bet she loved that :ROFLMAO:

16. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

She said that she was "genuinely suprised" but I always think it was sugar coding for saying "craping pants" :D Actually, the part where after the mouse revealed itself gets fuzzy. In an earlier version of the story she kills the poor ******* which is propably not what actually happened :D

17. jonsidneyb

jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

Wow, coders are getting good enough to create sugar? Amazing :)

18. Nysm

Nysm Member

A moth got inside my house yesterday while I was waiting for my dog to go toilet in the back garden. I had to chase it around the lights blinding myself. I use a special fly/bug catcher that hoover them in a tube and i then close the top and let them outside, trying to catch them with that is so hard :p

19. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

lol funny. Kids certainly do have a way with humor. For my oldest daughter's 6th birthday last week, I got her a whole bunch of Strawberry Shortcake toys. While her and her sister were playing, she said: "It's hard to get the seatbelt on. It's okay, we don't need them. There's no police in strawberry land".