• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Themesinc.com - New Styles now available!

Will the new styles from Themesinc be released shortly? or are things on hold until the next release of XenForo?

Will the new styles from Themesinc be released shortly? or are things on hold until the next release of XenForo?
I've been keeping up with Themesinc and Pank seems to have passed the initial stages of his design, he's given a preview of it so I think it's safe to assume that it'll be released in a few weeks.

Is the Toggler also working with Jaxel´s Portal?

Jaxel's Portal sidebar is included within the main content div, unlike the default xenforo sidebar.
Because of the way that is coded the Toggle will simply not work with the portal.
In the Customers forum I have posted instruction on how to set up our skins with the portal correctly,

Take care,
Miko

I have to buy it ==> Resurgent (y)

But where can I find the documentation :confused:
http://themesinc.com/

Framework - This is the key to the style... the framework is the style and settings... the styles themselves are like any style then, they are a child to the framework and adjusted uniquely for colours, icons, etc...

http://themesinc.com/community/forums/xenomorph-framework/

This method allows pretty much one update to the framework when XF is updated, and styles just update as child templates unless specifically customised. Really limits editing if you install everyone of their templates as they get them out.

Any idea when new/lighter styles might be released?

Trying to decide on which style to go with so even vaguely would help, i.e. this month, a few months, 6 months, etc?

I am very happy with the default style of XF but won't mind buying the skin merely for the framework. Though I too am waiting for the lighter version as I prefer a minimalist skin with a layout that does not rely heavily on images.

Any idea when new/lighter styles might be released?

Trying to decide on which style to go with so even vaguely would help, i.e. this month, a few months, 6 months, etc?

I am also waiting for a lighter style.

I am very happy with the default style of XF but won't mind buying the skin merely for the framework. Though I too am waiting for the lighter version as I prefer a minimalist skin with a layout that does not rely heavily on images.

im still waiting for lighter skins aswell

Our first light skin is now out :)
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/themesinc-com-new-lucent-light-skin-released.16791/

Purchased and installed Xenforo yesterday, immediately after, purchased and installed xenFracture.

Thanks for the style, fits what I was looking for.

Purchased and installed Xenforo yesterday, immediately after, purchased and installed xenFracture.

Thanks for the style, fits what I was looking for.

I did the exact same thing, great minds think alike.

Must..... have..... more ThemesInc skins!!!! No one else compares to the clean"ness" you guys provide.

Top Bottom