• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Themesinc.com - New Styles now available!

Looks great Miko! This will be the style I have when I go live. Do you set a default color scheme or is it set the dark grey?

Congrats Miko and Pank, your work is fantastic, and I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with!

In case you haven't noticed, there is a typo in the Resurgent style, right above the Sign Up button.

Absolutely stunning. I normally hate dark themes but I just love the Resurgent theme.

Themesinc bookmarked and once more light themes are available, you can count on me handing out my money. Awwwesome!

Thanks guys for producing a great skin! You have another customer in me, as I just bought your Resurgent skin.

Keep up the great work!

Jamie

Very impressed with the work here, the crazy hours I'm sure this took have paid off. ;)

I may have use for this!

Nice !
Resurgent 1.0.0 sure has some sweetness.
I think many people would like to see how some of the more popular Addons work with your skin.
I don't know how hard that would be to demo ?

Top Bottom