Themes/skins

Aaron Stone

Hi guys, I have been browsing around the internet for a couple hrs now trying to find a sleek darkred and black xenforo skin that i could purchase. Anyone have a favorite site to purchase such a thing?

this looks like its fully customizable as far as color schemes go. Am i correct in thinking so? I love the skin but is there a way to turn the silver headers a different color? If so im interested

this looks like its fully customizable as far as color schemes go. Am i correct in thinking so? I love the skin but is there a way to turn the silver headers a different color? If so im interested
Absolutely. Obviously, if you plan to make extensive changes to the color pallet, you'll be talking about more time and work, but simple things like what you mentioned are literally a few minutes, max.

Also, I'm happy to assist all of my clients with these type things as well. :)

very interested, is this something that i as a new user can do or would you have to customize before purchase? also would this cost extra?

Also is that tweet penguin removable?

very interested, is this something that i as a new user can do or would you have to customize before purchase? also would this cost extra?

I can assist if you run into difficulties, but if you're not comfortable with your experience level, I can perform customizations as well. My fee for that type work is $25 an hour and I can accomplish quite a bit within an hour's time. ;)

Also is that tweet penguin removable?
Yes, it is.

If i were to purchase this when do you believe you would have time to work on it and when could it be available?
It depends on what you need done obviously, but even with a lot of customization work, I could have it ready for you by mid-week at the latest.

John is there any way i can get you on our Teamspeak 3 to discuss for 2 minutes. we would like to purchase your skin and whatever additional time it requires to tweak it[/quote]

Top Bottom