XF 2.1 Theme house products not work in XF 2.1

No you cannot downgrade unless you restore from a backup.

We can't provide support with add-on issues though, you will need to discuss the issues with the authors.

FYI, be sure to check for each add-on (in that case you need to contact ThemeHouse) if it's compatible with new XF version because XF 2.1 is a significant upgrade. And of course, never run Beta versions on a production forum otherwise you just take a risk.

It will be a while until we have our product line fully compatible with XenForo 2.1, as many of our product require significant large-scale changes. We don't recommend upgrading to 2.1. with our add-ons or styles active at the moment.

It will be a while until we have our product line fully compatible with XenForo 2.1, as many of our product require significant large-scale changes. We don't recommend upgrading to 2.1. with our add-ons or styles active at the moment.

Any help to exit from "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later." mode.

Any help to exit from "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later." mode.

@adnanbcn once you have things running again there are several XF backup options you’ll find floating around. Personally, I use the 8WR database backup by @Jaxel and have had no problems with it. You can backup both locally and/or to a free amazon account - it also backs up your database and entire forums paths/files.

I think Chris D also has a solution. Either way, trust me - having been in your shoes before - automated backups are a lifesaver.

Good luck!

same error "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later." i just find a 4 month old backup, i see in my server config the backups, and yes i have a backend system, but in pause for remote capacity problem :( so i go back 4 month :(

Top Bottom