Theme feedback

The sheer amount of feedback here is insane O_O, I think I love you guys.

As for the background, I'll toy around with it, but no promises. Prolly keeping the link glow though :p

While you're at it replace the black writing in the tutorials, really hard to read. Over all like what I see there Mr C. Did you do the rounded corners by pure CSS or go with images? We're having a debate currently on which approach works best :)

Yeah, I'm definitely going to do something about readability. Got a vague idea of what I wanna do, but will see.

I did pretty much everything I could (transparent block, shadow behind it, blue buttons, rounded corners, etc) in CSS. Personally a fan of doing it the CSS way to prevent the need to fetch various images for it when loading the site :)

I love how you've used webkit transition on the links. Must say I use it myself for browsers that allow it. More aesthetics for the up-to-date browsers.

The sheer amount of feedback here is insane O_O, I think I love you guys.
eh that's ok. We have nothing better to do, just sittin' around waiting for XF to go on sale.
pop2.gif

eh that's ok. We have nothing better to do, just sittin' around waiting for XF to go on sale.
pop2.gif

Hey speak for yourself, currently converting a skin to the latest IPS release in preparation to porting it to Xen ... oh wait also sitting around waiting ...

pop2.gif
Same, same :p

I love how you've used webkit transition on the links. Must say I use it myself for browsers that allow it. More aesthetics for the up-to-date browsers.
Yeah. And for the ones that don't support it (cough trident/gecko cough) it just gracefully degrades :)

Top Bottom