• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Theme feedback

Caelum

The sheer amount of feedback here is insane O_O, I think I love you guys.

As for the background, I'll toy around with it, but no promises. Prolly keeping the link glow though :p

Jethro

While you're at it replace the black writing in the tutorials, really hard to read. Over all like what I see there Mr C. Did you do the rounded corners by pure CSS or go with images? We're having a debate currently on which approach works best :)

Caelum

Yeah, I'm definitely going to do something about readability. Got a vague idea of what I wanna do, but will see.

I did pretty much everything I could (transparent block, shadow behind it, blue buttons, rounded corners, etc) in CSS. Personally a fan of doing it the CSS way to prevent the need to fetch various images for it when loading the site :)

James

I love how you've used webkit transition on the links. Must say I use it myself for browsers that allow it. More aesthetics for the up-to-date browsers.

Jethro

eh that's ok. We have nothing better to do, just sittin' around waiting for XF to go on sale.
Hey speak for yourself, currently converting a skin to the latest IPS release in preparation to porting it to Xen ... oh wait also sitting around waiting ...