The Social Network Movie

So far it has gotten 100% from major critics...

anyone planning to see this movie?

www.500millionfriends.com

Down to 98% on the RT scale :) Excellent considering they are around 90 reviews and counting. And no not planning to go see it, though it probably wont get a cinema release Down Under as it wont appeal to our film goers.

Ouch "The Last Airbender" is at 6%, which reminds must check the overnight box office figures ....

anyone planning to see this movie?
I am looking forward to seeing Jesse Eisenbergs's performance. He did an excellent job in Zombieland movie. Besides, kudos to the screenwriters, producers, studio execs, actors and the crew for making Mark Zuckerberg, deFacebook founder, shell out $100 millions for a donation stint called "Saving MY Face and Grace". :)

Down to 98% on the RT scale :) Excellent considering they are around 90 reviews and counting. And no not planning to go see it, though it probably wont get a cinema release Down Under as it wont appeal to our film goers.

Ouch "The Last Airbender" is at 6%, which reminds must check the overnight box office figures ....
Thats 6% then it should have been :p.

I won't see the movie.

I will see it, it still has a 100% from all the major critics....the minor ones drag it to 97%

I can't wait for it tomorrow night.

Just got back from seeing it... Brilliant movie.

Very "talkie" so ironically the typical FB user will probably hate it, but it is a great piece of cinema, and a really interesting insight into the Founder of FB.

As someone who lives in Geekdom it is really cool to see it portrayed on the big screen, and done actually quite well.

Aspies FTW lol.

Definately worth catching if you like Geeks and are interested in the history (even very recent history) of the Internet.

I will see it, it still has a 100% from all the major critics....the minor ones drag it to 97%

I can't wait for it tomorrow night.

Define "major critic", we may have very different views on that one, for example I think Egbert needs a baseball bat to the head.

Moving along ....

Saw it last night, Director is David Fincher (Alien 3, Se7en, Zodiac, amongst others) so you know you are in for a good time. Don't think it's going major down under considering the number of people checking their cell phones during the movie, clearly FB users who didn't get what they expect, but a wide sweep of demographics. Probably can wait on rental release as it's pretty much a lot of talking.

Saw it last night, Director is David Fincher (Alien 3, Se7en, Zodiac, amongst others) so you know you are in for a good time. Don't think it's going major down under considering the number of people checking their cell phones during the movie, clearly FB users who didn't get what they expect, but a wide sweep of demographics. Probably can wait on rental release as it's pretty much a lot of talking.
Thanks. I was curious what your opinion was.

Great movie for geeks for sure !!

But where is the forum world movie ?

With the drama we have seen of late it would make a great horror movie !!

I saw this a couple weeks ago, for one reason only, Aaron Sorkin was involved. The man is a film (and TV) god as far as I'm concerned, and his work is always entertaining and unique. Wha'd I think of it? Well, obviously it wasn't all true, but it was very entertaining and informative. Of course, I don't buy everything 100% the movies (or TV) tells me, so I did some research on it before and after.

Going by the previews, I never would have seen it. I'm thankful that I did give it a chance, because it was definitely interesting. Not a documentary, but not intended to be one

Top Bottom