Lack of interest Make included validated custom user fields for the main social networks clickable links

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

RobinHood

I've been setting up a new install for someone and they were frustrated that the facebook, twitter and instagram validated custom fields validated to plain text instead of clickable links.

(I can't remember if they were all validated out of the box or just some of them)

To us it would make more sense that these are clickable to make it easier for visitors to their profile to click through and see their other social profiles. Especially for users on mobile.

Also is there a way to see a list of validators included out of the box? Now that I've edited the value match requirements for the default included fields I can't see which ones previously had a validator and what the exact text for that custom validator is.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom