XF 1.4 the single id was not found in response

giorgino

Receiving some of these...

Code:
Zend_Mail_Protocol_Exception: the single id was not found in response - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Imap.php:633
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, 27 minuti fa

Code:
#0 /home/immobili/public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Storage/Imap.php(197): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Imap->fetch('RFC822.HEADER', 2)
#1 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/EmailBounce.php(46): Zend_Mail_Storage_Imap->getRawHeader(2)
#2 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_EmailBounce->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999880791, '')
#3 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999880791, '', false)
#4 /home/immobili/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#5 /home/immobili/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#6 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://www.immobilio.it/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(73) "/threads/accesso-verbali-assemblee-precedenti-per-neo-proprietario.32999/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Is something else accessing the IMAP mailbox at the same time as XenForo? Is this happening consistently (approximately every 30 minutes)? What IMAP provider are you using?

This appear to happen if the message doesn't exist in the mailbox. We would have just read a counter to determine that it does exist though.

No, it's a classic no-reply style mailbox
FWIW, if you're doing automated bounce processing at least, your bounce email should not be the same account that you send emails "from". It's not generally an error, you'll just get more unusable messages in the mailbox if you don't do this.

Yes, but now no other error are popped out
I'm a little confused, so this is still happening every time (the bounce processor runs)? I don't see why this would happen unless the message count itself is wrong. To debug this, I would need you to submit a ticket with ACP and FTP access details.

FWIW, a POP3 account may be simpler (unless you want to keep all the messages in the mail server).

FWIW, if you're doing automated bounce processing at least, your bounce email should not be the same account that you send emails "from". It's not generally an error, you'll just get more unusable messages in the mailbox if you don't do this.
So, this is my email schema:
Bounce: no-reply@domain.com
Is this correct way to handle bounce emails?
this is still happening every time (the bounce processor runs)?
No, after 5 or 6 error log entries, no more errors.
To debug this, I would need you to submit a ticket with ACP and FTP access details.
Sure! I'll open it.

Thanks Mike.

Top Bottom