The Original OG's of Xenforo

I'm still somewhat upset with myself that I didn't get a top 100 account.. but yeah, I was here from the very start. :)

July 31, 2010, Member No. 600

I was browsing vBulletin.com with a furrowed forehead, wondering what to do with my board, when I came across some "hyper" posts, saying stuff like "Go check the new software by Kier. NOW!" I ignored them initially, but when I saw them almost everywhere...I thought I'd sneak a peak.

If I am most grateful to vBulletin for anything, it is for "pointing me in the right direction." ;)

July 31, 2010, Member No. 600

I was browsing vBulletin.com with a furrowed forehead, wondering what to do with my board, when I came across some "hyper" posts, saying stuff like "Go check the new software by Kier. NOW!" I ignored them initially, but when I saw them almost everywhere...I thought I'd sneak a peak.

If I am most grateful to vBulletin for anything, it is for "pointing me in the right direction." ;)
It really was perfect timing. I knew there was no way in hell that I would continue with vBulletin...but I looked at all the other options and I was completely unimpressed. I was really feeling trapped...until XenForo was mentioned.

Top Bottom