The Original OG's of Xenforo

Capone_Tattoo.webp

I never joined, I'm not a joiner.

One day I was surfing Matt's Script Archive looking for a perl bulletin board script and this bloke walked up behind me (I was at Kinko's), and he says to me he says, "Oi, break me off a piece of that tangerine, mate!" I was all, "Whatever!" That bloke turned out to be none other than Melanie Chisholm, who later went on to become a renowned Dish Network installer, then a singer in a musical group.

But I still needed a message board, and by that time I also needed more tangerines, so I planted a tangerine tree in my neighbor's back yard but just as I was about to water it, AOL sent me a CDROM in the mail announcing "fast cgi," which I misunderstood to mean some sort of racing dog, which, at the time, I had no interest in using or owning or what have you.

Long story short, I woke up the next morning in Islington with Alfred Hitchcock's great granddaughter, and she was trying to smother me with a pillow so I kneed her in the groin (learned that move at a San Fernando Valley kibbutz - I used to clean their pools), but she was wearing some sort of protective armor down there, so my kneecap split right down the middle, which was funny because the day before I had a premonition that would happen.

Gosh, seems like all of that happened just yesterday.

But to reiterate, I did not join. I went to Canada.

Still live there in fact. Wound up starting an ammunition co-op with two guys from Norway who told me that they were farmers, which I knew they couldn't be, because all there is to farm in Norway is volcanic lava and bamboo. Not to mention that the Canadian laws regarding ammunition are somewhat strict as it turns out, so we package the rounds in old Prince Albert tins and sell them under the table at antique shows and Girl Scout jamborees.

What was the question again?

I never joined, I'm not a joiner.

One day I was surfing Matt's Script Archive looking for a perl bulletin board script and this bloke walked up behind me (I was at Kinko's), and he says to me he says, "Oi, break me off a piece of that tangerine, mate!" I was all, "Whatever!" That bloke turned out to be none other than Melanie Chisholm, who later went on to become a renowned Dish Network installer, then a singer in a musical group.

But I still needed a message board, and by that time I also needed more tangerines, so I planted a tangerine tree in my neighbor's back yard but just as I was about to water it, AOL sent me a CDROM in the mail announcing "fast cgi," which I misunderstood to mean some sort of racing dog, which, at the time, I had no interest in using or owning or what have you.

Long story short, I woke up the next morning in Islington with Alfred Hitchcock's great granddaughter, and she was trying to smother me with a pillow so I kneed her in the groin (learned that move at a San Fernando Valley kibbutz - I used to clean their pools), but she was wearing some sort of protective armor down there, so my kneecap split right down the middle, which was funny because the day before I had a premonition that would happen.

Gosh, seems like all of that happened just yesterday.

But to reiterate, I did not join. I went to Canada.

Still live there in fact. Wound up starting an ammunition co-op with two guys from Norway who told me that they were farmers, which I knew they couldn't be, because all there is to farm in Norway is volcanic lava and bamboo. Not to mention that the Canadian laws regarding ammunition are somewhat strict as it turns out, so we package the rounds in old Prince Albert tins and sell them under the table at antique shows and Girl Scout jamborees.

What was the question again?
LOL Who cares...you have just given the correct answer regardless the question

If you joined in July 2010 post up... Who still around????
1. Xenforo
2. Kier
3. Mike
4. Ashley
5. Christopher
6. MIA (Floris)
7. Freddie
8. Nix
9. Jake Bunce
10. MIA (missing in Action)

11. Brogan
12. ArnyVee
13. John
14. Kevin
15. captainslater
16. Jeremy P
17. Lee
18. BamaStangGuy
19. principia
20. Shelley

I know i was here from the beginning but didn't register right away.. Although i dont recall the referring source.. Im assuming vBulletin official forums since i spent a lot of time there complaining about the state of their then current state of the art crapware.

Top Bottom