XF 2.2 the forum stopped working

i was adding certain addons and it told me that it had a problem then I clicked on the deleting files option the forum stopped working

Solution
i deactivated the addon from there and deleted the files still the same problem
so i deleted the whole addon from there then deleted the files and also still the same

though the addon does not exist, the files insist on remaining there and I can't delete them to keep the site working

Have you checked the database table for it? Because if it's seeking the addon files, it's not deactivated properly.

Again, I ran into this before too, and I fixed it by finding the addon on xf_addon, and changing the 'active' field from 1 to 0, I did this with all the addon files in tact.

Once I did all that, and I logged back into the Admin panel, it had to complete some rebuilds, so I finished that, then I could see the addon on the top...
i was adding certain addons and it told me that it had a problem then I clicked on the deleting files option the forum stopped working
Perhaps because it is blocked?
1694513132271.webp

Debug mode needs to be turned on in config.php to get a more detailed error.

An exception occurred: [Exception] Could not find class xenarabia\AddUserTitle\XF\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User in src/XF/Extension.php on line 200

1. XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 55
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 125
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find() in src/XF/Repository/User.php at line 25
  4. XF\Repository\User->getVisitor() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 381
  5. XF\Pub\App->loginFromRememberCookie() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 355
  6. XF\Pub\App->onSessionCreation() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 156
  7. XF\Pub\App->start() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  9. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

First try to disable it.
What happens?
its not enabled
i uploaded the addon and tried to install it but it said there was a problem and couldn't install it so i clicked on delete addons files and when i did it the forum stopped working. After that, i re-uploaded the addon's files via CPanel and the forum worked again but the admin panel tells me that there are more than 2000 server errors because of these add-ons files.
so now im stuck i can't delete it and it doesn't work on the forum

its not enabled
i uploaded the addon and tried to install it but it said there was a problem and couldn't install it so i clicked on delete addons files and when i did it the forum stopped working. After that, i re-uploaded the addon's files via CPanel and the forum worked again but the admin panel tells me that there are more than 2000 server errors because of these add-ons files.
so now im stuck i can't delete it and it doesn't work on the forum

I've had this problem before with buggy/bad addons.

What you need to do is go into the Database, table: xf_addon

Find the addon there, change '1' to '0' for the 'active' field.

You may need to put the files back first.

Top Bottom