XF 2.2 the forum is closed with unknown problem

hello,

ever since i started upload add-ons to the forum and i can't stop suffering with problems,i thought this script was better than the other forums
anyway, i had a problem with certain addons so i deleted all addons from the data base and its files and from the administration
but the forum is closed and it gives me this message
The requested page could not be found. (Code: invalid route, controller: -, action: -)

i've tried to replace script files with the "upgrade" files and still the same
how can i solve this?

and why addons and themes from old versions do this to new versions of XF

deleted all addons from the data base and its files and from the administration
You shouldn’t have to delete addons from database, uninstalling from the admin addon section should remove all data. Then delete files from the admin addon section.

Hopefully you can restore from a backup and then uninstall the addons like this.
i've tried to replace script files with the "upgrade" files and still the same
how can i solve this?
Assuming you have a backup, how about uploading files from the full version. Merge folders so that you don’t lose attachments.

The full version is only ever needed when doing a new installation.

Don't use it when replacing files for an existing installation.

The full version is only ever needed when doing a new installation.

Don't use it when replacing files for an existing installation.
I meant temporarily as part of troubleshooting, always with a backup to restore from. It may help pinpoint some file that has been altered but isn't in the upgrade files. It's a long shot though just part of how I would troubleshoot.

I'd also check .htaccess

will the new installation delete the data? "members and subjects and attachements ..etc"?
II have done it in the past and as long as your FTP merges folders then it should be OK. But as mentioned have a backup ready to go and test throughly.

At your own risk.

and why addons and themes from old versions do this to new versions of XF
Because they are for older versions. Any addon for xenforo 1 will not work with xenforo 2

Were all these addons from the resource manager here? They should have said what version they are valid for.

If they were from outside of xenforo.com are you sure they are reputable?

Because they are for older versions. Any addon for xenforo 1 will not work with xenforo 2
i meant 2.2.12 not working on 2.2.13 good and causes problems or that's what happened with me idk why

i'll make a localhost account and try addons on it from now on, but i need a solution for my issue
is there any way to do it without re-install the script?
The requested page could not be found. (Code: invalid route, controller: -, action: -)

Top Bottom