XF 1.4 The following error occurred: Please enter a valid title.

tylerbr

I was just sending a member a fairly long conversation, and when I went to send it, I received the error: Please enter a valid title.

Oops, I forgot to add a title to it- ok no big deal. But when I "X" out of the error popup to go back and add a title, the conversation I was trying to send disappeared. I'm sure this probably won't be the last time I am sending a conversation and forget to add a title; and I am pretty sure others may forget to add one too when they are sending one.

Is there a way to be able to X out of the error box and still have the written conversation saved, so I don't have to rewrite the whole thing over again? Is there a setting I have missed somewhere?

The draft should have been saved automatically.

Have you gone back to the composition page to see if the content is still there?

I just tested it again to be sure. When I go into my inbox and press the "start a new conversation" link; it will in fact save the conversation when I forget to add a title. However, when I click on a member's name and try to send a conversation pressing the start a new conversation tab on their profile card; the conversation disappears and I get redirected to the index page instead if I forget to add a title.

Top Bottom