The Following Alerts

The Following Alerts [Paid] 1.3.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)
When a new user registers that comes in the AdminCP to message:

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '730-296' for key 'PRIMARY' Vor 12 Minuten - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Code:
Fehlermeldung des Servers

Fehlerinformation

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '730-296' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Vor 9 Minuten

Stapelverfolgung

#0 /www/htdocs//-/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /www/htdocs//-/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /www/htdocs//-/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /www/htdocs//-/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_follow', Array)
#4 /www/htdocs//-/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /www/htdocs//-/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /www/htdocs//-/library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Model/Follow.php(253): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /www/htdocs//-/library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Model/Follow.php(399): Nobita_FollowingAlerts_Model_Follow->applyFollowDefaultToNewUser(Array)
#8 /www/htdocs//-/library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Deferred/Follow.php(8): Nobita_FollowingAlerts_Model_Follow->runQueue(7.98360300064)
#9 /www/htdocs//-/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): Nobita_FollowingAlerts_Deferred_Follow->execute(Array, Array, 7.98360300064, '')
#10 /www/htdocs//-/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.98360300064, '', false)
#11 /www/htdocs//-/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /www/htdocs//-/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://www..de/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(18) "/register/register"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Does this add-on give you alerts when someone clicks on "follow" and "unfollow"

So i would receive an alert like this:

"Nobita.Kun is now following you"
and
"Nobita.Kun stopped following you"

I didn't see it in your description. I think it should be part of this add-on. At the moment there is no way to know when someone is or stops following

Does this add-on give you alerts when someone clicks on "follow" and "unfollow"

So i would receive an alert like this:

"Nobita.Kun is now following you"
and
"Nobita.Kun stopped following you"

I didn't see it in your description. I think it should be part of this add-on. At the moment there is no way to know when someone is or stops following
Not. It is not yet :)

I have another question. Is it possible to know exactly what the users i follow are doing?

Such as:

"member": Just came online
"member": Just went offline
"member": is: Viewing Thread
"member": is: Viewing Profile
"member": is: Sending conversation to 'Amy'
stocking.webp

I want to know EXACTLY what the members i follow are doing. I am tried to clicking on their profiles to spy on them.

Maybe we can get a "Pop-Up" and shows me what they are doing.

nunca.webp

With a profile option.

"Allow my followers to stalk me"

I will buy it if u do this. I really want this feature. I need to know every single thing they are doing.

Last edited:
I might get tired of always clicking on the alerts to see what the people i follow are doing.

I have an idea!! A Live Update Sidebar!! with a clicky arrow that hides to the left When none of your followers are online or you click it because you don't want to see it anymore and an option to recieve alerts or siderbar and ability to turn it off inside user settings.

I will know exactly what they are reading,watching, clicking, doing ... hahahaha:sneaky:

Following.webp
See my photo above

This would be interesting if I could follow potential trolls and spammers without them knowing that I'm getting alerts on what they are doing.

Possibly configuring the following in the ACP in a way that doesn't indicate you are following them maybe?

I'm getting an increasing number of members reporting getting an alert, but when they open up the alerts tab, no alerts are showing. Also, reports of delayed alerts.

I'm getting an increasing number of members reporting getting an alert, but when they open up the alerts tab, no alerts are showing. Also, reports of delayed alerts.
I think it is as expecting. The alerts was sent. But when you check and you did not have permission to view contents. So the alerts was gone.

I think it is as expecting. The alerts was sent. But when you check and you did not have permission to view contents. So the alerts was gone.
For the user this is very confusing because they have been alerted that there is something new and are curious to know what it is. But before they can discover what new content there is for them, the alert is gone. This is confusing and annoying to the user. The end user experiences this annoyance as a bug. Therefore many people report these ghost alerts and request it to be fixed.

One example: https://theadminzone.com/threads/is-there-a-ghost-here.138631/

For the user this is very confusing because they have been alerted that there is something new and are curious to know what it is. But before they can discover what new content there is for them, the alert is gone. This is confusing and annoying to the user. The end user experiences this annoyance as a bug. Therefore many people report these ghost alerts and request it to be fixed.

One example: https://theadminzone.com/threads/is-there-a-ghost-here.138631/
It is happen default XenForo as well. If you report bug there. You will receive as designed.

Hi @Nobita.Kun,

I'm a member of a forum that use this addon, I'm just wondering if I can get an answer on this one:

If someone have their profile set so that only people who they are following can see it, should I be able to change my own alert preferences for that member?

So for example, @The Sandman has his profile set so that only members that he is following can see it. @The Sandman is NOT following me so I can't see his profile. I want to change my alert preferences so that I get an alert when @The Sandman creates a new topic. Should I be able to do that?

Last edited:
In the cases where the follower doesn't have permission to view the content, shouldn't the alert be suppressed?
This is an ongoing issue, as staff members are often followed by regular members. Please add permission checking so that members are not alerted to posts/events they can't view.

Reactions: Xon
This is an ongoing, as staff members are often followed by regular members. Please add permission checking so that members are not alerted to posts/events they can't view.
I did before. But when the post was soft deleted also take alerts gone.

Top Bottom