XF 1.1 The field 'ip' was not recognised.

pipedreams

I'm trying a test import of my vb 3.8 forum to xenforo, but after about 30% of the import threads/posts step I get this error:
The field 'ip' was not recognised.

I disabled a few addons on my vb forum to see would it make a difference, but when I started the import again, I got the same error on the same step.

Am not sure if the error is with XF or VB but would appreciate any help/pointers in trying to debug/resolve this.

I'm not really sure what would cause that - I don't think add-ons to vB should cause that. It's particularly surprising that it's happening after 30%. Do you have any XF add-ons?

Is this import accessible to me? If so, if you get the import to the point where it stops, I can debug it. (Otherwise, I can debug it with the data itself.)

I'm not really sure what would cause that - I don't think add-ons to vB should cause that. It's particularly surprising that it's happening after 30%. Do you have any XF add-ons?

Is this import accessible to me? If so, if you get the import to the point where it stops, I can debug it. (Otherwise, I can debug it with the data itself.)

I have no XF addons installed and the import is stuck with that error. I have no problem giving you access, how and what details do you need?

Top Bottom