1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 The field 'ip' was not recognised.

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by pipedreams, Dec 29, 2011.

1. pipedreams

pipedreams Active Member

I'm trying a test import of my vb 3.8 forum to xenforo, but after about 30% of the import threads/posts step I get this error:
    I disabled a few addons on my vb forum to see would it make a difference, but when I started the import again, I got the same error on the same step.

Am not sure if the error is with XF or VB but would appreciate any help/pointers in trying to debug/resolve this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm not really sure what would cause that - I don't think add-ons to vB should cause that. It's particularly surprising that it's happening after 30%. Do you have any XF add-ons?

Is this import accessible to me? If so, if you get the import to the point where it stops, I can debug it. (Otherwise, I can debug it with the data itself.)
  3. pipedreams

pipedreams Active Member

I have no XF addons installed and the import is stuck with that error. I have no problem giving you access, how and what details do you need?
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. pipedreams

pipedreams Active Member

Cool. I had thought about opening a ticket but was unsure.
  6. pipedreams

pipedreams Active Member

My issue has been resolved by the lovely Mike, and he says:
    Happy New Year
    Mike likes this.